search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Hi I really want Hilarys Duffs Email Address!!!

(Messages 31 to 45 of 120 (Page 3 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

dear hilary happy 18th birthday me and my firends love you me and megan went to your concert in madison and i was so happy i cried i want to see you up close now come on and live with me in rockford illinois my address is 5824 tassel burry close from florencia
# 32 18 years ago

Hey, this is Hillary Duff. If you are wondering about how I got a hold of your site, then I'll tell you. You see my director goes on the internet and google searches websites, websites that have questions about me. This week I went to yours. I would give you my number but my mom, (the director) said I can't give away our number. E-mail me and i'll give any info that you want. I think it's great you admire me so much. In fact it's awsome. Don't Forget to E-mail me at AngelSurf101@aol.com.

- Hil
# 33 18 years ago

Hey, this is Hillary Duff. If you are wondering about how I got a hold of your site, then I'll tell you. You see my director goes on the internet and google searches websites, websites that have questions about me. This week I went to yours. I would give you my number but my mom, (the director) said I can't give away our number. E-mail me and i'll give any info that you want (like my number if you want). I think it's great you admire me so much. In fact it's awsome. Don't Forget to E-mail me at AngelSurf101@aol.com.

- Hil
# 34 18 years ago

OMG, i am soooo, sorry, i said i was hillary duff, on my last time here. I thought this was my friends site and i was trying to play a joke on her. Sorry!!! If you want to know anything about hillary duff i know where top get her personal info, if you want e-mail me and i'll try to get hillary duff's phone number for you, and her e-mail address. I might be able to get it, but i don't know yet.
# 35 18 years ago

don't e-mail me please
# 36 18 years ago

savannah
> > hi everyone i really want hilary duffs email address cos i am a big fan and i've watched casper meets wendy it was great i also watched agent cody banks 1 and it was awsome and i watched the lizzie maguire
> > movii want e and cheaper by the dozen and the cinderella story and it was great
> >
>
# 37 18 years ago

> > hi everyone i really want hilary duffs email address cos i am a big fan and i've watched casper meets wendy it was great i also watched agent cody banks 1 and it was awsome and i watched the lizzie maguire
> > movie and cheaper by the dozen and the cinderella story and it was great.pluse i relly what your phone number.
> >
>
# 38 18 years ago

> > movie and cheaper by the dozen and the cinderella story and it was great
> >
>
# 39 18 years ago

> > hi everyone i really want hilary duffs phone number cos i am a big fan and i've watched casper meets wendy it was great i also watched agent cody banks 1 and it was awsome and i watched the lizzie maguire
> >
>
# 40 18 years ago

> > movie and cheaper by the dozen and the cinderella story and raise your voice i have all your movies.Love Erica
> >
>
# 41 18 years ago

> >Can I have hilary Duffs phone number please
>
# 42 18 years ago

> > > hi everyone i really want hilary duffs email address cos i am a big fan and i've watched casper meets wendy it was great i also watched agent cody banks 1 and it was awsome and i watched the lizzie maguire
> > > movie and cheaper by the dozen and the cinderella story and it was great
> > >Can I have hilary Duffs phone number please
> > I am a big fan and I love her its my goal to meet her
> PLease send me a number
# 43 18 years ago

> >
>
# 44 18 years ago

I want Hilary Duffs Phone Number if you no it please im me lol....!!!!!!!!!
# 45 18 years ago

kelly
im me if you want it
(Messages 31 to 45 of 120 (Page 3 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread