search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i hate that pregnant dog hillary

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

i hate hillary duff because she is so popular and famous.she thinks that she can do anything that she wants just because she is famous and because she is the girlfriend of joel out of good charlotte.just because lindsey lohan was a bit mean to hillary,hillary's boyfriend joel was really cheeky to lindsy's little brother.I HATE HILLARY DUFF AND I WISH SHE WOULD LOSE HER FAME AND FORTUNE.and i will not becarfull what i wish for.grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
# 2 18 years ago

Stacey
hilary duff is the best!
# 3 18 years ago

> i hate hillary duff because she is so popular and famous.she thinks that she can do anything that she wants just because she is famous and because she is the girlfriend of joel out of good charlotte.just because lindsey lohan was a bit mean to hillary,hillary's boyfriend joel was really cheeky to lindsy's little brother.I HATE HILLARY DUFF AND I WISH SHE WOULD LOSE HER FAME AND FORTUNE.and i will not becarfull what i wish for.grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
# 4 18 years ago

> HILARY DUFF I WOULD DIE FOR AS MY BIG SIS, HAYLIE AND CO ARE LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A GREAT GIRL LIKE HILARY DUFF. SHE ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!
# 5 18 years ago

Nobody
> hilary duff is the best!
Hilary Duff is a f**kin skank sleeper and she can die and burn in hell 4 all i care
# 6 18 years ago

Nobody
Hilary Duff is a f**kin skank and she can die and burn in hell 4 all i care
# 7 18 years ago

hola hilary sabes eres mi fans siempre te veo y tu novio joel canta estupendo igual q tu eres lo maximo me gustaria conocerte pero creo q eso es imposible pq soy de peru bueno me voy byeeeeeeeeee . cuidate
# 8 18 years ago

katt
i think that joel and hilary shouldnt go out! she is so different from him.n he is alot older then she is, she is still a baby.but i love joel and a least he is happy so i am happy for him NOT!!!! for hilary duff.shes a very *friendly* person! lik in 1 mag she said that she is going out with a cute blonde and that was her type and now she is going out with joel. its wrong and gross. i hope that joel gets rid of her.the stupid pregnant dog!!! she is so fake I HATE HER.
# 9 18 years ago

1.Magnificent Voice
2.Good Boyfriend(love is in the air!!!)
3.Cool Sister
4.Great acting
5.Cool
6.Sweet Person
7.Good Rolemodel
8.Nice to people
9.Great personallety
10.Awesome Clothes
AND.... I'm her BIGGEST FAN.
# 10 18 years ago

Hilary Duff ROCKS! she doesnt suck! and Joel is so hot! there meant for each other!:D i love them they both rocks!!!! im from Canada *ooleesie* Nunavut Iqaluit
# 11 18 years ago

>YES YES YES AND YES, HILARY DUFF IS THE BEST AT HOOKEN UP THE RIGHT MAN.(OOOOOHHHHHHH) (LOVE IS IN THE AIR)

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
# 12 18 years ago

they are soooo hot 2getha i luv joel but his bro is hotter> > hilary duff is the best!
> Hilary Duff is a f**kin skank sleeper and she can die and burn in hell 4 all i care
# 13 18 years ago

come on, face it! hilary is not all that...first of all, she can't sing if her life depends on it..if it wasn't for all those computers that manipulated her voice, no one can stand her music...eewwww! good charlotte? who are they? never knew they exist...maybe cause their song was not all that...and not to mention, Kelly clarkson has a really nice butt and i love her! so, stop being jealous...you can get a nice booty too if you work on it...good luck! mlol
# 14 18 years ago

come on, fact it! hilary can't sing for sh*t if her life depends on it! if it wasn't for all those computers that manipulated her voice....no one can stand her music! urghhhh! good charlotte? who are they? didn't even know that they exist, maybe cause they are not all that! i wouldn't listen to them if someone paid me to...i rather listen to blink 182! frealz!!!
I'm embarrass for hilary!
>
# 15 18 years ago

> > hilary duff is the best!
> Hilary Duff is a f**kin skank sleeper and she can die and burn in hell 4 all i care

ESA VIEJA ES UNA ESTUOIDA ANOREXICA Q SE QUIERE ROBAR A JOEL!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread