search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want hilary duff email adress

(Messages 1 to 15 of 505 (Page 1 of 34) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address i am her biggest fan i love her very much so plz i want her email
# 2 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address i am her biggest fan i love her very much so plz i want her email
# 3 18 years ago

> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address i am her biggest fan i love her very much so plz i want her email
# 4 18 years ago

coral
> Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address i am her biggest fan i love her very much so plz i want her email end i krezi a bwot her i si oll she move end she is the b-e-s-t
# 5 18 years ago

I'm her #1 fan!I just wanna get in touch with her.
# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

please
# 8 18 years ago

# 9 18 years ago

# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

> > Dear everybody i realley want hilary duff's email address because i realley want to meet her and i just want to talk to her i think she has such a good voice and a realley good actdress and i love all of her movies she so so so talented please give me her email address i am her biggest fan i love her very much so plz i want her email
>
# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

> querido todos realley de i desea el email address de los duff hilary porque el realley de i desea satisfacerla y apenas deseo hablar con ella que pienso que ella tiene una tan buena voz y los buenos actdress y yo de un realley amamos todas sus películas ella tan tan así que talentoso por favor déme su email address soy su ventilador más grande i amo su mucho así que plz deseo su email
# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 505 (Page 1 of 34) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread