search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

i want your email address hilary duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 231 (Page 2 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?
# 17 18 years ago

> hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so her and email her please let me have her email address so we can be friends?
# 18 18 years ago

> hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?
# 19 18 years ago

> hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address? I am a little boy of Guatemala I have only 11 years old!!
# 20 18 years ago

# 21 18 years ago

> > hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?
>
# 22 18 years ago

> hi please hilary can you give my your e-mail please i'm your fan number one i'm from spain and i love you i'm crazy for you

kiss i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 23 18 years ago

please can i have your email address im from tx
# 24 18 years ago

> > hi, im from CALIFORNIA, please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?
>
> thanks
>
# 25 18 years ago

Whats up Hilary,I know u don't know me,But thats why I'm writing this.I live in Orlando,Florida,I'm 17,I already graduated.I'm an actor/Model.I model right now,But I'm soon to b an actor.I have friends in high places.Any ways I'm moving to new York next year and me and My fashion deziner r haveing a show and would like to invite u to look at our dezines.I would also would like to meet u.I'm not rich r anything.but I'm the best kinda guy u can find.So if u get this and if u want,leave ur email address so I can give further details.My cell #407 580
# 26 18 years ago

> > hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?Hilary has got a great voice and is a great actor and i would iove to get her e-mail adress to talk about it with her.So can I please have her e-mail adress?
>
>
# 27 18 years ago

hi hilary im from England i like all ur music and ur moves the great im 11 years old but ur great i want to be like u thats my dream plz email me back i will be happy for ever
thanks bye from Elizabeth
# 28 18 years ago

# 29 18 years ago

> > hi please can i have your email address hilary i think that all of her songs and movies are super and i have loved her since i was little and she is a great acter and i really want her email address so i can talk 2 her and email her please let me have her email address?
>
# 30 18 years ago

i would like to talk to hilary duff onlline can i have her e mail address please that would be the best thing every>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 231 (Page 2 of 16) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread