search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I want to chat with Hilary Duff

(Messages 46 to 60 of 210 (Page 4 of 14) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 46 18 years ago

> I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
> PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARY DUFF!
i love u hilary duff
# 47 18 years ago

> I really want to chat with Hilary Duff!I have a lot to tell her about how she sings(what songs)and what movies she had made when she was little.
# 48 18 years ago

# 49 18 years ago

i think shes beutiful
# 50 18 years ago

# 51 18 years ago

> I realy want to chat with Hilary because she rites nice things and is my most favorit star in the hole wide world and if you let me thankyou

From Courtney
# 52 18 years ago

> PLEASE I WANT TO CHAT WITH HILARYDUFF!
# 53 18 years ago

ana-maria
Hi it's me again ANA-Maria,i was wondering if you could send me a letter to my house is that alright with because i want to show my friends that i'm not joking that the REAL Hillary Duff sended me a cool and beautiful letter. OH YEAH! i was wondering if you could come to my next birthday it's on january 20?cause i really REALLY LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!

okay i gotta go, still i love ya!(as a friend.) okay BYE!!!!!
# 54 18 years ago

> Hi it's me again ANA-Maria,i was wondering if you could send me a letter to my house is that alright with because i want to show my friends that i'm not joking that the REAL Hillary Duff sended me a cool and beautiful letter. OH YEAH! i was wondering if you could come to my next birthday it's on january 20?cause i really REALLY LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!
>
> okay i gotta go, still i love ya!(as a friend.) okay BYE!!!!!
>
(oyeah i was wondering if you could give me your e-mail address/ okay BYE!)
# 55 18 years ago

# 56 18 years ago

# 57 18 years ago

# 58 18 years ago

# 59 17 years ago

# 60 17 years ago

(Messages 46 to 60 of 210 (Page 4 of 14) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

60 posts in this thread