search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

I want Hillary Duffs email.

(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I love Hillary Duff she does the best films in the world.
# 2 18 years ago

Astrid
Tough you'll never get it/
# 3 18 years ago

> I love Hillary Duff she does the best films in the world.
# 4 18 years ago

kerri
# 5 18 years ago

# 6 18 years ago

Hi hilary my name is Brittany.I wanted you to give me your e-mail because your my favorit singer,and I want to talk to you about music.Because you are a grat singer and I also love to sing.But I need some ideas.So I thouget you could call me and give me your e-mail addres.Here is my phone number 330-658-1612.Pleas call me And i also need a girl to talk to because I do not have a mom PLEASE CALL THIS NUMBER 330-658-1612

AND IF YOU DO call me do NOT SAY YOUR REALL NAME SAY SAM so everyone wont frackout
# 7 18 years ago

Hey I want hillary duffs e-mail

I love her soi much. She is the nest.wil you write meback
# 8 18 years ago

Is this your real email ?????
# 9 18 years ago

hot chick
# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

hi hilary
my name is sarah scott i am turning 12 and i think that u r great i would love to have u as a friend but i want my life to be like yours i love to sing hey plz rite back my e-mail is sarh1993@msn.com
from
sarah
# 12 18 years ago

> hi hilary
> my name is sarah scott i am turning 12 and i think that u r great i would love to have u as a friend but i want my life to be like yours i love to sing hey plz rite back my e-mail is sarh1993@msn.com
> from
> sarah
>
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

> > I love Hillary Duff she does the best films in the world. i dont like hillary for everything she has e.g the fame and fortune i like hillary because she is a really good singer and a relly good actor and i love her music!!! please let me have her email addy i think she is the best singer and the actor in the world.
>
# 15 18 years ago

HI hillary my name is jamie and for my whole life i have always wanted to be a singer like you and your films are the best!!! oh ya i am a girl who is 10. could u please tell me your e-mail address dont worry i am not a killer or anything i just want to be your friend and i was wodering if u could give me some tips on siging please. LOL
(Messages 1 to 15 of 23 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread