Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

HILARY DUFF

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

HEY HILARY, COULD YOU SEND ME MAIL AT
764 E. CUNNINGHAM D. PALATINE IL. 60074
AND CALL ME AT 18473598976
I WANT YOU TO TEACH ME HOW TO SING LIKE YOU. I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOUR NEXT SHOW IS SO I COULD GO TO IT. CALL ME OR PLEASE SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR ADDRESS, NUMBER, AND WHEN YOUR NEXT CONSERT IS. I AM USING MY DAD'S EMAIL, SO PLEASE DON'T EMAIL.
YOUR BIGGEST FAN,
SUSHILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 2 18 years ago

don't know
> what the freak makes u think that Hilary Duff will call u or email u? i bet she doesn't even go on these sites.did u say u wanted her to teach u to sing like her? well next time u think about singing in public i hope u don't kill somone!! like i always say she is a smelly pirate hooker who can't get any!!!!!!!!
# 3 18 years ago

.hilary duff has no talent. ibet that fat depress guy who lives next door has more talent in his pinky finger than she has in her whole body<
# 4 18 years ago

hey hilary im ur biggest fan . i love u ssssssssoooooooooooo!!! much. can u send me an email at
rinx_is_the_best@hotmail.com
i love you!!!
# 5 18 years ago

> HEY HILARY, COULD YOU SEND ME MAIL AT
> 764 E. CUNNINGHAM D. PALATINE IL. 60074
> AND CALL ME AT 18473598976
> I WANT YOU TO TEACH ME HOW TO SING LIKE YOU. I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOUR NEXT SHOW IS SO I COULD GO TO IT. CALL ME OR PLEASE SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR ADDRESS, NUMBER, AND WHEN YOUR NEXT CONSERT IS. I AM USING MY DAD'S EMAIL, SO PLEASE DON'T EMAIL.
> YOUR BIGGEST FAN,
> SUSHILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 6 18 years ago

> HEY HILARY, COULD YOU SEND ME MAIL AT
> 764 E. CUNNINGHAM D. PALATINE IL. 60074
> AND CALL ME AT 18473598976
> I WANT YOU TO TEACH ME HOW TO SING LIKE YOU. I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN. I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHEN YOUR NEXT SHOW IS SO I COULD GO TO IT. CALL ME OR PLEASE SEND ME MAIL WITH YOUR ADDRESS, NUMBER, AND WHEN YOUR NEXT CONSERT IS. I AM USING MY DAD'S EMAIL, SO PLEASE DON'T EMAIL.
> YOUR BIGGEST FAN,
> SUSHILA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 7 18 years ago

i feel sorry for her fans because they have been sucked in to a shallow world of hilary hilary and hilary's out of proportioned mouth that can devour her stupid pathetic self. have u seen her in punked. she cant even stand up for herself and all she worried about was her purse
# 8 18 years ago

TAYLOR
hI I MET YOU ON MOM
I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO YOUR CONREST
AT LONDON
# 9 18 years ago

himy name is melanie and im 10 yr old from nsw sydney!!! hope to see u in your concert me and my friends nicole love u so much, we wish u all da best of luck!!!!
# 10 18 years ago

from cassie i loove you so much can you send me an e-mail i would love that. can you get me 2 or 3 back stage and consert

love you hilary duff bye
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread