search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Please email me Hilary Duff

(Messages 16 to 30 of 65 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary,
>
>
>
>
> you are a very Speail girl i love your song and the way you played the Lizzie McGuire Movie that was the best movie you made ever love from Lauren Louise Kirley xxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo
>
hello Hilary I am called bruce I am 19 years who is you email please my email is:b85rv@hotmail.com goodbye
# 17 18 years ago

> I am your #1 fan you have the perfect voice email me back plz if you do god bless you for having a big heart!

I love come on a VENEZUELA ¡PLIS! KISS
# 18 18 years ago

hola!
# 19 18 years ago

fdgffgfgfgfg
>
# 20 18 years ago

Querida Hilary:
Hola,soy Marta una gran admiradora tuia me gusta mucho como cantas,yo ire a tu concierto el 14 de septiembre.
no vemos!
besos!!!
Marta
# 21 18 years ago

> Dear Hilary:
> Hello, I´m Marta,your fan #1.I speak Spanish.Please answer me this e-mail,be going to concert the 14 of setember in "palau Sant Jordi"

# 22 18 years ago

Hi Hilary, my name is Austin and I am your number 1 fan I went to your concert august 2 in Miami i got the sixth row by the way what was up with your hair you looked very nice. OH! before I forgetthis is my address 10755 Emperor ST Boca raton florida please come and visit me my phone number is 561-470-0698. I am 12 years old My Birthday is April 14
love,Austin

# 23 18 years ago

> Hi Hilary, my name is Austin and I am your number 1 fan I went to your concert august 2 in Miami i got the sixth row by the way what was up with your hair you looked very nice. OH! before I forgetthis is my address 10755 Emperor ST Boca raton florida please come and visit me my phone number is 561-470-0698. I am 12 years old My Birthday is April 14
> Love,Austin
>
>
>
# 24 18 years ago

>I love your voice and your acting. You are great. I only wish you would e-mail me back. I understand that you are ALWAYS traveling. I think that you need to take a little time to yourself.
-Worried about Hilary
# 25 18 years ago

Nicky
Hi hilary duff!!

I am your #1 fan. I love your songs, love youre acting and personality. Sorry I dont have an email but that's okay. Right? I want to know your email so know we can become friends and maybe best friends but I don't think so cuz' i'm 10.
# 26 18 years ago

Hey i jus wanted to tell u that performed a great concert in kentucky i kno its hard to sing for that long so i was jus emialin ya to give u props wit school n all i kno u dont have time to email ppl like me so thats cool

one er ur fans Courtney Fletcher 14 9th grade
# 27 18 years ago

> I am your #1 fan you have the perfect voice email me back plz if you do god bless you for having a big heart!
# 28 18 years ago

> > I am your #1 fan you have the perfect voice email me back plz if you do god bless you for having a big heart!
>
# 29 18 years ago

> > > I am your #1 fan you have the perfect voice email me back plz if you do god bless you for having a big heart!
> >
>
# 30 18 years ago

> > > > I am your #1 fan you have the perfect voice email me back plz if you do god bless you for having a big heart!
> > >
> >
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 65 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread