search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

hi Hilary a ? 4 you

(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi Hilary,

I just want to ask you a ?. Would you ever ever go to the north! Up in Nunavut! I would really like it if you would! I live in Rankin Inlet!!!!I would really like it if you did!!!!!!!!!!!! I also would want your e-mail address. I PROMISE NOT TO TELL ANY 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I PROMISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My e-mail is ikilanaq_gordon_1@yahoo.ca! PLEASE answer me!

Bye
Jamila (Ja-me-la)
# 2 18 years ago

I got a friend called madeline and ella. I miss you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. much. I got two friend called thevakumar he like you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. I love raven baxter and chelsea edddie.chicken cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc. I I I I I i i i I i kM inm56234189 892563417 .562983417 54326891
(All 2 messages )

This Thread

2 posts in this thread