search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

chat with Hilary Duff

(Messages 31 to 37 of 37 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 31 16 years ago

> Hilary duff is my favourite actress too. I love her so much. I love all her movies, and her song and I like her even more as Lizzie McGuire. Chatting would mean a lot 4 me as well.
# 32 16 years ago

> Hilary duff is my favourite actress too. I love her so much. I love all her movies, and her song and I like her even more as Lizzie McGuire. Chatting would mean a lot 4 me as well.
# 33 16 years ago

Hilary would have to be my favorite because her name is Hilary, but with one "L" and she's pretty. P.S I like her songs-for example "stranger".
# 34 15 years ago

heyy i love all your songs you are a good singer and love top meet you in real life love to chat lots more times i got told ur related to a chick name Tayla i knoiw her i went to myuna bay with her she cool like yu
# 35 15 years ago

2 chat wiv hilary would b such a dream come true
# 36 14 years ago

i want to chat
to hilary cause i am so in love with her.i dream about meeting her and i have alot of her movies with her in it.
To chat with her it will make me so happy as i am the most number 1 fan of all time im 12 years old and to chat with hilary would mean so much it would make 1 of my dreams about her come true.i love you hilary brooke ur #1 fan
# 37 14 years ago

hi im brooke im hilarys #1 fan im so in love with her to talk 2 her it would make 1 of my dreams 2 her to come true i have always wanted to talk to her i have been talking on her kids chat thing on the net 4 ages but really never done it.im always ckeeking news on her at hilarys news and all that i have photos all over my room and dream to have a life like her i love u hilary wish to be like you
(Messages 31 to 37 of 37 (Page 3 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

37 posts in this thread