search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

hillary duff and linsay lohan

(All 8 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

i love you hillary duff and i want you to be my big sister for ever and i have nearly got all of your videos lizzie mcguire a cinderella story and a perfect man and i think you and linsay lohan shoud be sisters love from shannon
# 2 18 years ago

> i love you hillary duff and i want you to be my big sister for ever and i have nearly got all of your videos lizzie mcguire a cinderella story and a perfect man and i think you and linsay lohan shoud be sisters and you should also be my girlfriend lots of love justin your biggest fan
# 3 18 years ago

hey I love your work both of you and i've watched all of your videos your really inspiring tankyou
Ltan
# 4 18 years ago

I from guatemala and i like very very linsay lohan I love
# 5 18 years ago

> > i love you hillary duff and i want you to be my big sister for ever and i have nearly got all of your videos lizzie mcguire a cinderella story and a perfect man and i think you and linsay lohan shoud be sisters and you should also be my girlfriend lots of love justin your biggest fan
>
# 6 18 years ago

> i love you hillary duff and i want you to be my big sister for ever and i have nearly got all of your videos lizzie mcguire a cinderella story and a perfect man and i think you and linsay lohan shoud be sisters love from shannon
# 7 18 years ago

hey hiliary i just want you too know moneys not important if you want too e-mail me its up too you im 22 and from utica ny .im short for my age and i watch you show lizzie mcguire everyday on disney channel. and i watched your movie cadet kelly and i watched all your movies. i have dreams and my dreams is too be a wrestler and too be a singer. you can e-mail me if you want too
ok g2g buh bye buh bye from tony
# 8 18 years ago

hey hiliary i just want you too know moneys not important if you want too e-mail me its up too you im 22 and from utica ny .im short for my age and i watch you show lizzie mcguire everyday on disney channel. and i watched your movie cadet kelly and i watched all your movies. i have dreams and my dreams is too be a wrestler and too be a singer. you can e-mail me if you want too
ok g2g buh bye buh bye from tony
(All 8 messages )

This Thread

8 posts in this thread