search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

hilary duff

(All 12 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

hilary duff is my favourite singer and i would love to talk to her in person or on the internet but i don't have her msn address but she should have mine after this message. hilary duff if u read this please send me a message from ur hotmail address i would love to talk to u????

from kayla
{nelson}
# 2 18 years ago

> hilary duff is my favourite singer and i would love to talk to her in person or on the internet but i don't have her msn address but she should have mine after this message. hilary duff if u read this please send me a message from ur hotmail address i would love to talk to u????
>
> from kayla
> {nelson}
# 3 18 years ago

i really want to meet hilary duff. i got no sisters so i want her to be my sister ilove so much and would absolutly love to meet her.
luv rachel sn
# 4 18 years ago

i would love to meet hilary duff. i will die if i dont meet her. i really badly want her hotmail address because i want to talk to her on msn . i go on all the time. i love her i really want her e-mail address
luv rachel sn
# 5 18 years ago

Hilary i love you so much! i want to meet you really bad and i went to your concert but i didnt get your autograph or backstage passes and i kinda cried but i love you sooo much! please add me i promise not to give anyone your addy! i love you and i want to meet you!

LOVE YOU!
Kayla
# 6 18 years ago

> > hilary duff is my favourite singer and i would love to talk to her in person or on the internet but i don't have her msn address but she should have mine after this message. hilary duff if u read this please send me a message from ur hotmail address i would love to talk to u????

rachel in melbourne in mordialloc
# 7 18 years ago

> > hilary duff is my favourite singer and i would love to talk to her in person or on the internet but i don't have her msn address but she should have mine after this message. hilary duff if u read this please send me a message from ur hotmail address i would love to talk to u????
> >
> > from kayla
> > {nelson}
>
# 8 18 years ago

> hilary duff is my favourite singer and i would love to talk to her in person or on the internet but i don't have her msn address but she should have mine after this message. hilary duff if u read this please send me a message from ur hotmail address i would love to talk to u????
>
> from kayla
> {nelson}
# 9 18 years ago

>
> from kayla
> {nelson}
# 10 18 years ago

>
> love sarah
> mcdowell
# 11 18 years ago

>
> from kayla
> {nelson}
# 12 18 years ago

>
> from kayla
> {nelson}
(All 12 messages )

This Thread

12 posts in this thread