search user
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

hilary duffs email

(Messages 16 to 30 of 46 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

hiya this is louise ur no. 1 fan i really would like ur addie so i can acctually talk 2 u it would b nice if u gave it 2 me u r so kool and the best how old r u? plz write back soon thx alot louisexxxxxx
# 17 18 years ago

Mwliss Robinson-Hargraves
> hi hilary duff this is trisha ann york and i wanted to ask you if i could have your email adress plz let me have your email adress i am one of your best fans and i just wanted to know if i could have your email adress plz reply to me i love all your pic thats on your site they are very kool i just wanted to know your email adress so please sed a message bask to me and lit me know your email adress yuo are very kool and i think i am your very biggest fan i love you very much i hope to get you email adress soonj love ya very much hilary duff so please reply to me
>
> Love your very best fan trisha
# 18 18 years ago

HI Hilary duff my name is Melissa Robinson-Hargraves
I am a big fan of you. You must get lots of people say they are your fans but I am
I have lots of posters of you I wish I had lots more of you. I love your music I love to sing like you. I love watching Raise your voice I watched it 17 times because it is so good I would love to become a actor and a sing like you. I have 2 cats like you but you have 2 dogs. My birthday is November the 10th I know when your birthday is and when you were born, I know because I have look on google. Can I ask you how you stay skinny?
Because I would like to be skinny like you because I am not happy with my body.
I wish I could meet you I wish I had all the same clothes, shoes, hats, bags and the same cell phone as you. I live in New Zealand. I would like to go to one of your concerts.
I am going to Austraia in March I am going on the 18th to the 27th so if you are having a concert there can you tell me so I can go.

P.S I hope you write back to me and if you have a concert in New Zealand can you tell me thanks
# 19 18 years ago

> hi hilary duff im your biggest fan in the galaxsy i have posters all over my walls i pray every night that i will meet u so u please give me your email address and your mobile no.
# 20 18 years ago

> hi hilary duff this is trisha ann york and i wanted to ask you if i could have your email adress plz let me have your email adress i am one of your best fans and i just wanted to know if i could have your email adress plz reply to me i love all your pic thats on your site they are very kool i just wanted to know your email adress so please sed a message bask to me and lit me know your email adress yuo are very kool and i think i am your very biggest fan i love you very much i hope to get you email adress soonj love ya very much hilary duff so please reply to me
>
# 21 18 years ago

Jennifer
# 22 18 years ago

>
# 23 18 years ago

>
# 24 18 years ago

> hi hilary duff this is Hannah Morgan and i wanted to ask you if i could have your email adress plz let me have your email adress i am one of your best fans and i just wanted to know if i could have your email adress plz reply to me i love all your pic thats on your site they are very kool i just wanted to know your email adress so please sed a message bask to me and lit me know your email adress yuo are very kool and i think i am your very biggest fan i love you very much i hope to get you email adress soonj love ya very much hilary duff so please reply to me
>
> Love your very best fan Hannah
# 25 18 years ago

>
# 26 18 years ago

> hi i'm milly i love your music it rocks I am 11 and I am your biggest fan out of my class
# 27 18 years ago

> hi hilary duff this is mike i love you very much i hope to get you email adress soonj love ya very much hilary duff so please reply to me
>
> Love you. mike
# 28 18 years ago

> hi hilary duff this is mike let me have your email i love you i love ya very much hilary duff
>
> Love you mike
# 29 18 years ago

> hey hilary i am your biggest fan my names alex 11 years old and a boy i would really like if i could have your email thankx bye
>
>
> alex
# 30 18 years ago

> > hey hilary i am your biggest fan my names alex 11 years old and a boy i would really like if i could have your email thankx bye
> >
> >
> > alex
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 46 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread