search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Hilary Duff

Hey hilary....please read..

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 15 years ago

hey hilary , you are the best...ever since i saw you on Lizzie Mcguire i liked you...i love your acting , music , and overall I think you look very pretty.Im you biggest fan!!!i know you may not ahve time ..but if it nots too much could you please email me? i also have AIM(aol instant messager) if you want please can you IM me? my name is kryptofonic . thanks very much hilary ..your awesome.can wait to chat with you.by the way my name is Joe ....thanks very much

Your Biggest Fan,
~Joe Courchaine

P.S...----->i live in Palm city,Fl...but im orignally from (the best place)Rochester,NY----->I'm 17 years old..actually 17 1/2...cant wait to hear from you ..
# 2 15 years ago

> hey hilary , you are the best...ever since i saw you on Lizzie Mcguire i liked you...i love your acting , music , and overall I think you look very pretty.Im you biggest fan!!!i know you may not ahve time ..but if it nots too much could you please email me? i also have AIM(aol instant messager) if you want please can you IM me? my name is kryptofonic . thanks very much hilary ..your awesome.can wait to chat with you.by the way my name is Joe ....thanks very much
>
> Your Biggest Fan,
> ~Joe Courchaine
>
> P.S...----->i live in Palm city,Fl...but im orignally from (the best place)Rochester,NY----->I'm 17 years old..actually 17 1/2...cant wait to hear from you ..
# 3 15 years ago

hilary duff
ok heres my msn

hilary_duff69_666@hotmail.com
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread