search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Short Films

Story of the 'Promise'

(Messages 31 to 45 of 106 (Page 3 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

>
> > please send me the whole story of pangako sa-yo showing on Channel one KBC in Kenya. Use my E-mail address and send me the feedbacks. Thank you.
>
# 32 18 years ago

> Please send me the story of the movie called when you be mine(Cuando seas mia), I would like to know what is going to happen to diego and paloma considering the fact that Berenice is pregnant with diego's son, and how really are they going to find out that berenice's child really isn't diego's but indeed miguel, and if they do what will diego and paloma do, will they get back together and will Diana stay married to Miguel or will she go back to Jeremy??
# 33 18 years ago

please send me the story of the movie called pangako sa yo, I would like to know who Angelo's mother really is, I already know that diego is his father but not sure who his mother is, could it be that diego and claudia hooked up at some point, or is it someone else?? THANK YOU...
# 34 18 years ago

> please send me the story of the movie called pangako sa yo, I would like to know who Angelo's mother really is, I already know that diego is his father but not sure who his mother is, could it be that diego and claudia hooked up at some point, or is it someone else?? THANK YOU...
# 35 18 years ago

> > Please send me the story of a short film called the Promise currently showing on Muvi TV in Zambia. Especially the begining because I missed it
>
# 36 18 years ago

> > Please send me the story of a short film called the Promise currently showing on Muvi TV in Zambia. Especially the begining because I missed it
>
# 37 18 years ago

> > > Please send me the story of a short film called the Promise currently showing on Muvi TV in Zambia. Especially the begining because I missed it
> >SOO MUCH
> I LOVE TO SEE MOVIE
# 38 18 years ago

Please send me the full story of Pangako sa yo(The promise) currently showing on a popular TV station in Ghana. I really love the story so much!
# 39 18 years ago

> Please send me the story of a short film called the Promise currently showing on Movi TV in Zambia. Especially the begining because I missed it
# 40 18 years ago

>
# 41 18 years ago

please can u send me ,the remaining story of the promise from the beginning to the end .stv a channel in cameroon is showing it and i love it so much.i want to know the whole story of ina and angelo.

# 42 18 years ago

> > > Please send me the story of a short film called the Promise currently showing on Muvi TV in Zambia. Especially the begining because I missed it
> >
>
# 43 18 years ago

Please kindly show a short of telenovela promise tv 3in Ghana.Thank you
>
# 44 18 years ago

> >
>
# 45 18 years ago

>
(Messages 31 to 45 of 106 (Page 3 of 8) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread