search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Short Films

the fully story of pangako sayo

(Messages 16 to 30 of 89 (Page 2 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

> Im a tanzanian gal, i like very much watching pangako sayo. Please what will happen, will amor know that yna is her daughter? also will angelo marry yna? how about claudia, will she get punished with her sins? please email to me the whole story.Thank you very much.
# 17 17 years ago

>i am so interested in the episodes but i have missed so many and i just dont know is happening i have lost track and i will like you to send me the full story of pangako sayo through email i will be so happy to get it cos i want to know what will happen with yna and angelo and also amor and eduado and even amor and yna
thank you
# 18 17 years ago

> >i am so interested in the episodes but i have missed so many and i just dont know is happening i have lost track and i will like you to send me the full story of pangako sayo through email i will be so happy to get it cos i want to know what will happen with yna and angelo and also amor and eduado and even amor and yna
> thank you
# 19 17 years ago

> > I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ALL ABOUT PANGAKO SAYO.PLEASE SEND ME ALL THE STORY.THANK YOU!
>
# 20 17 years ago

> Im a tanzanian boy, i like very much watching pangako sayo. Please what will happen, will amor know that yna is her daughter? also will angelo marry yna? how about claudia, will she get punished with her sins? please email to me the whole story.Thank you very much.
# 21 17 years ago

> >i am so interested in the episodes but i have missed so many and i just dont know is happening i have lost track and i will like you to send me the full story of pangako sayo through email i will be so happy to get it cos i want to know what will happen with yna and angelo and also amor and eduado and even amor and yna
> thank you
# 22 17 years ago

> > Im a tanzanian man, i like very much watching pangako sayo. Please what will happen, will amor know that yna is her daughter? also will angelo marry yna? how about claudia, will she get punished with her sins? please email to me the whole story.Thank you very much.
>
# 23 17 years ago

> > Im a tanzanian boy, i like very much watching pangako sayo. Please what will happen, will amor know that yna is her daughter? also will angelo marry yna? how about claudia, will she get punished with her sins? please email to me the whole story.Thank you very much.
>
# 24 17 years ago

> > Im a tanzanian boy, i like very much watching pangako sayo. Please what will happen, will amor know that yna is her daughter? also will angelo marry yna? how about claudia, will she get punished with her sins? please email to me the whole story.Thank you very much.
>
# 25 17 years ago

I'm avid fan of Jericho and Kristin in teleseries Pangako Sayo.I want to know where can i buy the whole story of pangakosayo.
# 26 17 years ago

> > > Im a tanzanian boy, i like very much watching pangako sayo. Please what will happen, will amor know that yna is her daughter? also will angelo marry yna? how about claudia, will she get punished with her sins? please email to me the whole story.Thank you very much.
> >
>
# 27 17 years ago

> > Im a tanzanian girl, i like very much watching pangako sayo. Please what will happen, will amor know that yna is her daughter? also will angelo marry yna? how about claudia, will she get punished with her sins? please email to me the whole story.Thank you very much.
>
# 28 17 years ago

> > Im a tanzanian girl, i like very much watching pangako sayo. Please what will happen, will amor know that yna is her daughter? also will angelo marry yna? how about claudia, will she get punished with her sins? please email to me the whole story.Thank you very much.
>
# 29 17 years ago

> > Im a tanzanian gal, i like very much watching pangako sayo. Please what will happen, will amor know that yna is her daughter? also will angelo marry yna? how about claudia, will she get punished with her sins? please email to me the whole story.Thank you very much.
>
# 30 17 years ago

> > Im a tanzanian gal, i like very much watching pangako sayo. Please what will happen, will amor know that yna is her daughter? also will angelo marry yna? how about claudia, will she get punished with her sins? please email to me the whole story.Thank you very much.
>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 89 (Page 2 of 6) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread