search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Short Films

kay tagal kang hinintay story

(Messages 1 to 15 of 37 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hi my name is meghan,i would very much like if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,zambia.Please do me this honour of reading the whole story on this T.V series.I hope you accept my request.
# 2 18 years ago

> Hi my name is meghan,i would very much like if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,zambia.Please do me this honour of reading the whole story on this T.V series.I hope you accept my request.
# 3 18 years ago

hi i came across your request (for the summary of kay tagal kang hinintay) and im wondering if you ever got a replay. i ve waited long 4 a replay but cant get any. Im its Kenyan fan. Pls do sent me if u can.
# 4 18 years ago

> Hi my name is radhika,i would very much like if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,kenya.Please do me this honour of reading the whole story on this T.V series.I hope you accept my request.
# 5 18 years ago

> Hi my name is kaps,i would very much like if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,zambia.Please do me this honour of sending the whole story on this T.V series to my email box.I hope you accept my request.
# 6 18 years ago

>hi my name is eliza and a fun of kay tagal kang hinintay/the long wait can i get summary episodes of this story.

thanks in advance
# 7 18 years ago

> Hi my name is meghan,i would very much like if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,zambia.Please do me this honour of reading the whole story on this T.V series.I hope you accept my request.
# 8 18 years ago

> > Hi my name is carol,i would very much like if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,zambia.Please do me this honour of reading the whole story on this T.V series.I hope you accept my request.
>
# 9 18 years ago

> Hi my name is mwelwa,i would be very happy if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,zambia.Please do me this honour of sending the whole story on this T.V series.I hope you accept my request.
# 10 18 years ago

> Hi my name is kristabel,i would very much like if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,zambia.Please do me this honour of reading the whole story on this T.V series.I hope you accept my request.
# 11 18 years ago

> Hi my name is alice,i would very much like if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,kenya.Please do me this honour of reading the whole story on this T.V series.I hope you accept my request.
# 12 18 years ago

> > Hi my name is denise,i would very much like if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,kenya.Please do me this honour of reading the whole story on this T.V series.I hope you accept my request.
>
# 13 18 years ago

> > Hi my name is susan,i would very much like if you sent me the whole story of the kay tagal kang hinintay. Am a huge fan of the T.V series and am from africa,kenya.Please do me this honour of sending the whole story on this T.V series to my email box.I hope you accept my request.
>
# 14 17 years ago

Hi, my name is Winy. Please send me the story of kay tagal kang hinintay. I really love it.
# 15 17 years ago

> Hi, my name is Winy. Please send me the story of kay tagal kang hinintay. I really love it.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 37 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread