search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum Movie Trailers

The Notebook movie trailer music

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Could someone also tell me what the name of the song is that "The Notebook" trailer was playing?
# 2 18 years ago

> Could someone also tell me what the name of the song is that "The Notebook" trailer was playing?
# 3 18 years ago

> > Could someone also tell me what the name of the song is that "The Notebook" trailer was playing?
>
# 4 18 years ago

The composer is rachel portman from the soundrack to "the ciderhouse rules".

> Could someone also tell me what the name of the song is that "The Notebook" trailer was playing?
# 5 18 years ago

cami0715@aol.com
> Could someone also tell me what the name of the song that is playing in "The Notebook" trailer?
# 6 18 years ago

kristina
It's called 'tonight and the rest of my life" by Nina Gordon i think you can also search it under "i feel so alive"
# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

> > Could someone also tell me what the name of the song is that "The Notebook" trailer was playing?
>
# 9 17 years ago

# 10 17 years ago

>
# 11 17 years ago

>
# 12 17 years ago

>
# 13 17 years ago

>
# 14 17 years ago

> > > Could someone also tell me what the name of the song is that "The Notebook" trailer was playing?
> >
>
It went something like...and I feel so alive, this is how I want to ...." Can some one please help?
# 15 16 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 19 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread