search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

2006 Nissan Xterra Commercial About Sharing the Award

(All 13 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

What is the name of the song in the ackground, and who is it by ? , please, Thank - you
# 2 18 years ago

> What is the name of the song in the ackground, and who is it by ? , please, Thank - you

The name of the song is "Fall Behind Me" It's by the Donnas
# 3 18 years ago

> What is the name of the song in the ackground, and who is it by ? , please, Thank - you

I'm pretty sure the song is by Stereophonics but I don't know the name, I hope we are talking about the same commercial.
# 4 18 years ago

The Song is "Fall Behind Me" by The Donnas

# 5 18 years ago

> What is the name of the song in the background, and who is it by ? , please, Thank - you
# 6 18 years ago

It is definetly the Stereophonics, hard to mistake Kelly Jones's Voice, however i can't remember what the song is called, and it's driving me nuts. If anyone can help, that would be great.
# 7 18 years ago

> > What is the name of the song in the ackground, and who is it by ? , please, Thank - you
>
> The song is by Stereophonics and it is called "High as the Ceiling" It's available on iTunes
# 8 18 years ago

> > What is the name of the song in the ackground, and who is it by ? , please, Thank - you
>
> I'm pretty sure the song is by Stereophonics but I don't know the name, I hope we are talking about the same commercial.

Stereophonics - High as the Ceiling
# 9 18 years ago

Dan
Hey! I was tring to find this song too!! and i know how annoying it is hear a song you like and not know how to find it!

Well its not often that I can help someone else with that much sought after information.

The song is... Stereophonics-High as the Ceiling

>
> I'm pretty sure the song is by Stereophonics but I don't know the name, I hope we are talking about the same commercial.
# 10 18 years ago

>

In case you still don't have your answer the name of the album is You Gotta Go There To Come Back. The name of the song is High As The Ceiling.
# 11 18 years ago

>
No its The Donnas - Fall Behind Me
# 12 18 years ago

>
> The name of the song is "Fall Behind Me" It's by the Donnas
# 13 18 years ago

>
The newest commerical that was played during the Winter Olympics sounds like a Jimi Hendrix song.,
(All 13 messages )

This Thread

13 posts in this thread