search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

song in burger king commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

I have no idea if you can help me...what is the techno song called that is in the new Burger King commercial???
# 17 18 years ago

The song is "Round Up" by Sam Spence. I think there is another commercial that uses "March to the Trenches" by Sam Spence. There is one other Burger King commercial that has the song that is also used for the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy theme song on Spongebob Squarepants, and I don't know what it is called. If someone could help me with that one, that would be awesome. Thanks!
# 18 18 years ago

willc23
The Lineman by Sam Spence

> The song is "Round Up" by Sam Spence. I think there is another commercial that uses "March to the Trenches" by Sam Spence. There is one other Burger King commercial that has the song that is also used for the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy theme song on Spongebob Squarepants, and I don't know what it is called. If someone could help me with that one, that would be awesome. Thanks!
# 19 18 years ago

> Hello does anyone know the name of the song in that BK commercial or a possible link so i can download it? The commerical is kinda old but it came right after those chicken fries commercial with that band. The one where they show football clips and its kinda like a marching band playing the song, thanks.
# 20 18 years ago

> The song is "Round Up" by Sam Spence. I think there is another commercial that uses "March to the Trenches" by Sam Spence. There is one other Burger King commercial that has the song that is also used for the Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy theme song on Spongebob Squarepants, and I don't know what it is called. If someone could help me with that one, that would be awesome. Thanks!

I think it's called "The Lineman" by the same guy, Sam Spence. It's available on iTunes. I've actually been looking for this song for a long time, since it was on Spongebob Squarepants and the Simpsons.
# 21 18 years ago

I'm fairly certain the song you're thinking of is "The Lineman" also by Sam Spence. It's on The Power And The Glory: The Original Music & Voices Of NFL Films
# 22 18 years ago

the song is titled "the lineman" by Sam Spence, just one of the songs from his 10 CD set dedicated to NFL Films.
# 23 18 years ago

# 24 18 years ago

# 25 18 years ago

# 26 18 years ago

esizzle
> Hello does anyone know the name of the song in that BK commercial or a possible link so i can download it? The commerical is kinda old but it came right after those chicken fries commercial with that band. The one where they show football clips and its kinda like a marching band playing the song, thanks.

____ i'm also looking for the name of that tune! hours and hours wasted......
# 27 18 years ago

> Yes, its called roundup! i can email it to you if you want, i was also looking for this song and i know how frustrating it is!

can you send that my way too please and thank you?

i've seen the advert a few times, always wondered what that track is!!
# 28 18 years ago

J
> > Hello does anyone know the name of the song in that BK commercial or a possible link so i can download it? The commerical is kinda old but it came right after those chicken fries commercial with that band. The one where they show football clips and its kinda like a marching band playing the song, thanks.
>
# 29 18 years ago

> > > Hello does anyone know the name of the song in that BK commercial or a possible link so i can download it? The commerical is kinda old but it came right after those chicken fries commercial with that band. The one where they show football clips and its kinda like a marching band playing the song, thanks.
> >
>
# 30 18 years ago

****for those of you looking for the techno song in the burger king commercial...I know what your going through. Its also the same techno beat they play at the end of "Chasing Liberty" {the movie} anyways back to the point. I believe the song is called "satisfaction" by Benny Benassi
(Messages 16 to 30 of 34 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 4 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread