search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Chevy Impala commercial song?

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Does anyone know the name of the song (and/or the artist) that plays at the end of the Chevy Impala commercial? The one where all the silver deers (impalas) are guarding the guy's car.

It sort of sounds like something you'd hear in a 007 movie or kind of "vegas-like."

It is driving me nuts!
# 2 17 years ago

I think it's called peter gunn max sedgley remix

> Does anyone know the name of the song (and/or the artist) that plays at the end of the Chevy Impala commercial? The one where all the silver deers (impalas) are guarding the guy's car.
>
> It sort of sounds like something you'd hear in a 007 movie or kind of "vegas-like."
>
> It is driving me nuts!
# 3 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the name of the song (and/or the artist) that plays at the end of the Chevy Impala commercial? The one where all the silver deers (impalas) are guarding the guy's car.
>
> It sort of sounds like something you'd hear in a 007 movie or kind of "vegas-like."
>
> It is driving me nuts!
# 4 18 years ago

slinky
The song is Peter Gunn (Max sedgley remix)-Sarah Vaughan. :)
# 5 18 years ago

I think it's a cover of the Peter Gunn Theme. Let me know if you find out for sure.
Brian

>
>
> It is driving me nuts!
# 6 18 years ago

it drove me nuts, as well. But I tracked it down. It's by sarah vaughn and it's called 'peter gunn' max sedgley remix
# 7 18 years ago

>
>
> It is driving me nuts!
# 8 18 years ago

It's definitely Peter Gunn. Just last night night I was sitting in a Quizno's and the same version with the female vocalist from the Chevy Impala (those are silver impalas, not deer) commercial was playing on their piped-in satellite radio system.

It's an excellent remake of this old Henry Mancini tune from the '50's. I wish I knew who did it!
# 9 18 years ago

I was looking for the same thing, and found a reference on this site:
http://www.ubuibmel.com/blog/
It sounds like it's Bye Bye (Peter Gunn/Max Sedgley Remix) by Sarah Vaughn and Max Sedgley. Good luck!
# 10 18 years ago

I believe it is a remix from an album called Verve Remixed 3 and the original artist is Sarah Vaughn and the remixer is Max Sedgley, thus the song is called Peter Gunn (Max Sedgley Remix). However, the very up-tempo portion of the tune that you sample in the commercial is just a short section towards the end of this remix. I must admit, it is extremely catchy and I hate Chevy Impalas, it drives me bonkers that this song is forever attached to that nutsty car.
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread