search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

New Pontiac G6 Coup commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 54 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

>> Dose anyone know the song in the background to the new Pontiac g6 coup commercial please.
# 2 18 years ago

"Come Get It" by Yummy Bingham ft. Jadakiss
# 3 18 years ago

???
> >> Dose anyone know the song in the background to the new Pontiac g6 coup commercial please.

A day like Today
# 4 17 years ago

> >> Dose anyone know the song in the background to the new Pontiac g6 coup commercial please.

a day like today by tom mcrae
# 5 18 years ago

> >> Does anyone know the song in the background to the new Pontiac Torrent commercial please.
# 6 18 years ago

I believe that it's "Struggle" by Ringslide.

> > >> Does anyone know the song in the background to the new Pontiac Torrent commercial please.
>
# 7 18 years ago

> > >> Does anyone know the song in the background to the new Pontiac Torrent commercial please.
>
Hi Sadie, I was wondering if you found out which band is singing on the Pontiac Torrent commercial. It's driving me crazy....lol I really like it.
Waiting & Hoping,
QueenJerry...
# 8 18 years ago

>
# 9 18 years ago

sheila
>
its by ringside and the song is called struggle
# 10 18 years ago

The group is Ringside
The song is Struggle
# 11 18 years ago

>>It sound's like the gorillaz to me, but I'm not sure, I have all their cds and its not on the cds...
# 12 18 years ago

>

It's called "Struggle" by Ringside. You can listen to samples of their album at VH1.com under their new/upcoming artists. Hope that helps!
# 13 18 years ago

>
"Struggle" by Ringside, who is: Balthazer Getty (the actor) and Scott Thomas
# 14 18 years ago

>
# 15 18 years ago

>
(Messages 1 to 15 of 54 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread