search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

kellogg special k commercial

(Messages 16 to 25 of 25 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

It sounded like Tom Jones to me, but I can't find the music
# 17 17 years ago

> > Can anyone tell me the name and/or artist info of the song that is playing in one of the recent/current Kellogg's Special K commercial?
> > It was also used to along w/ a montage on the Sex and the City DVD, finale, etc.
> > Hey Jen, I had the same question. And if we are talking about the same ad, I think I found your answer!:
Collective Soul- "Better Now"
Hope this helps!

>
# 18 17 years ago

Who is the lady trying on the jeans in the special K commercial. Do you know the one where She does the model poses in the store dressing room.
>
# 19 17 years ago

>your not going to believe this but she drinks in the pub i work in in south london ,she is very beautiful but alas married
# 20 17 years ago

> who is the model in the red bikini in the special k slimmer for summer advert
>
# 21 17 years ago

> Can anyone tell me the name and/or artist info of the song that is playing in one of the recent/current Kellogg's Special K commercial?
> It was also used to along w/ a montage on the Sex and the City DVD, finale, etc.
>
# 22 16 years ago

> who is the model in the red bikini in the special k slimmer for summer advert.
> And also who sang the jazzy tune for the advert?
# 23 16 years ago

> WHAT IS THE NAME OF THE SONG USED IN THE KELLOGS SPECIaL K ADVERT? WHICH GOES "BABY, ..." THE ADVERT HAS A LADY GOING THROUGH SOME ROTATING DOORS TO A HOTEL SWIMMING POOL ON THE ROOF AND THEN SWIMMING?
# 24 12 years ago

If you're talking about the spring/summer 2011 Special K commercial where the lady with the curly hair is wearing a red bikini and her red cover-up flies off, the song playing in the background is "I Can't Get Next to You," by Al Green. The song is also in the "Anchors Away" episode of "Sex and the City."
# 25 4 years ago

досуг в сочи
(Messages 16 to 25 of 25 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

25 posts in this thread