search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

New Honda Odyssey Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

whats the rock song from the new 2005 honda odyssey commercial? It goes like "o'right, take it easy"
# 2 18 years ago

> whats the rock song from the new 2005 honda odyssey commercial? It goes like "o'right, take it easy"
Foghat's "Slow Ride". It's "slow ride", not "o'right". :-)
# 3 18 years ago

slowride......foghat
> whats the rock song from the new 2005 honda odyssey commercial? It goes like "o'right, take it easy"
# 4 18 years ago

Reply:
LOL... the song goes:
"Slow ride! Take it easy."

Hehe. It's by Foghat.

# 5 18 years ago

# 6 18 years ago

> > whats the rock song from the new 2005 honda odyssey commercial? It goes like "o'right, take it easy"
> Foghat's "Slow Ride". It's "slow ride", not "o'right". :-)
# 7 18 years ago

> > > whats the rock song from the new 2005 honda odyssey commercial? It goes like "o'right, take it easy"
> > Foghat's "Slow Ride". It's "slow ride", not "o'right". :-)
>
# 8 18 years ago

there's a honda odyssey commercial where an 80's song is playing and i don't exactly remember the premise but it's something like a husband is dressed like he's stuck in the 80s and the wife reprimands him or something... anyway I'd like to know what the song is that was playing in that commercial. thanks.

-matt
# 9 18 years ago

> > whats the rock song from the new 2005 honda odyssey commercial? It goes like "o'right, take it easy"
> it is actually slow ride, take it easy

slow ride foghat :D
# 10 17 years ago

Hey man, the name of the song is "Slow Ride" by Foghat. Took me a while to find it :) I was looking for it also. Good song
# 11 17 years ago

> Hey man, the name of the song is "Slow Ride" by Foghat. Took me a while to find it :) I was looking for it also. Good song
>
# 12 17 years ago

anybody know the name of the band that sings "the bump" in the newest Honda Odyssey commercial???
# 13 17 years ago

> anybody know the name of the band that sings "the bump" in the newest Honda Odyssey commercial???
the song is "give up the funk" by the professors of funk
# 14 17 years ago

> Hey man, the name of the song is "Slow Ride" by Foghat. Took me a while to find it :) I was looking for it also. Good song
>
# 15 17 years ago

> > anybody know the name of the band that sings "the bump" in the newest Honda Odyssey commercial???
> the song is "give up the funk" by the professors of funk
(Messages 1 to 15 of 21 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 6 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread