search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Petsmart Great Dane Commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Hello! Can anyone please tell me what song is being used on the Petsmart commercial where the Great Dane is watching the baby girl eat ice cream? The lyrics that make it into the ad are as follows:> "Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing. Sometimes it's hard with what I'm feelin'. I'll wait forever. No matter how you tempt me, I'll wait forever." I've looked everywhere for this song and I can't seem to find it. If this is a repost I'm sorry. Thanks!
# 2 18 years ago

I'd like to know, too!

> Hello! Can anyone please tell me what song is being used on the Petsmart commercial where the Great Dane is watching the baby girl eat ice cream? The lyrics that make it into the ad are as follows:> "Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing. Sometimes it's hard with what I'm feelin'. I'll wait forever. No matter how you tempt me, I'll wait forever." I've looked everywhere for this song and I can't seem to find it. If this is a repost I'm sorry. Thanks!
# 3 18 years ago

Hey. I thought I was the only person who'd be looking for this. lol Guess you're a dork too. J/K :P Well, if you ever figure out the answer, please let me know. I tried to search by the lyrics on google and that didn't work. Anyways I'm 20/f/NC, what's your asl? See ya, Ryan.
# 4 18 years ago

http://www.petsmart.com/pressroom/smart/downloads/training.mov

that is the one, I would also like to know.
# 5 18 years ago

i want to know what it is as well....please let me know if you find out! thanks!

> I'd like to know, too!
>
>
> > Hello! Can anyone please tell me what song is being used on the Petsmart commercial where the Great Dane is watching the baby girl eat ice cream? The lyrics that make it into the ad are as follows:> "Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing. Sometimes it's hard with what I'm feelin'. I'll wait forever. No matter how you tempt me, I'll wait forever." I've looked everywhere for this song and I can't seem to find it. If this is a repost I'm sorry. Thanks!
>
# 6 18 years ago

Sometimes it's hard, to do the right thing
sometimes it's hard with what im feeling
ill be forever
no matter how you tempt me
ill wait forever

http://www.petsmart.com/pressroom/smart/downloads/training.mov
# 7 18 years ago

> Hello! Can anyone please tell me what song is being used on the Petsmart commercial where the Great Dane is watching the baby girl eat ice cream? The lyrics that make it into the ad are as follows:> "Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing. Sometimes it's hard with what I'm feelin'. I'll wait forever. No matter how you tempt me, I'll wait forever." I've looked everywhere for this song and I can't seem to find it. If this is a repost I'm sorry. Thanks!

HAVE YOU RECEIVED ANY RESPONSE TO THIS ??

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW AS WELL!

PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU KNOW !!
mbintner@comcast.net

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
# 8 18 years ago

I have the same question!!! That's why I came here. Ryan, has anyone answered you yet?

Scott
# 9 18 years ago

Well, Ryan....

Seems that it is an original 'jingle'. The song is an original! The lyrics and musical score were written by the producer of the commercial and song by a local non professional artist.

And now that I've googled every site on the entire internet with "sometimes it's hard..."

Thought you'd like to know.
Scott
# 10 18 years ago

> I'd like to know, too!
>
>
> > Hello! Can anyone please tell me what song is being used on the Petsmart commercial where the Great Dane is watching the baby girl eat ice cream? The lyrics that make it into the ad are as follows:> "Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing. Sometimes it's hard with what I'm feelin'. I'll wait forever. No matter how you tempt me, I'll wait forever." I've looked everywhere for this song and I can't seem to find it. If this is a repost I'm sorry. Thanks!
>
# 11 18 years ago

# 12 18 years ago

# 13 18 years ago

> I'd like to know, too!
>
>
>
# 14 18 years ago

I talked to the director of television marketing at Petsmart. Unfortunately, what he had to report is that it's not actually a song. It's just a 30-second tune made specifically for the commercial. There are no words or music beyond what is played in the ad.

Too bad, nice tune!

> I'd like to know, too!
>
>
>
# 15 18 years ago

> i want to know what it is as well....please let me know if you find out! thanks!
>
>
>
>
> > I'd like to know, too!
> >
> >
> > > Hello! Can anyone please tell me what song is being used on the Petsmart commercial where the Great Dane is watching the baby girl eat ice cream? The lyrics that make it into the ad are as follows:> "Sometimes it's hard to do the right thing. Sometimes it's hard with what I'm feelin'. I'll wait forever. No matter how you tempt me, I'll wait forever." I've looked everywhere for this song and I can't seem to find it. If this is a repost I'm sorry. Thanks!
> >
>
I am dying to know the answer to this question as well... Please keep me posted. Must have that music! Thank you.
(Messages 1 to 15 of 35 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread