search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

VH1 America's Next Top Model Commercial

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Has anyone seen the America's Next Top Model marathon commercial on VH1? The song gets stuck in my head and I have no clue who sings it. The lyrics are, "Now everybody thinks that they're in love. They're dead wrong."

I need help!
# 2 18 years ago

> Has anyone seen the America's Next Top Model marathon commercial on VH1? The song gets stuck in my head and I have no clue who sings it. The lyrics are, "Now everybody thinks that they're in love. They're dead wrong."
>
> I need help!

it's the frausdots, yo. the album is called couture, couture, couture.
# 3 18 years ago

> Has anyone seen the America's Next Top Model marathon commercial on VH1? The song gets stuck in my head and I have no clue who sings it. The lyrics are, "Now everybody thinks that they're in love. They're dead wrong."
>
> I need help!
# 4 18 years ago

frausdots - dead wrong from their album "couture couture couture" on sub pop records
# 5 18 years ago

> > Has anyone seen the America's Next Top Model marathon commercial on VH1? The song gets stuck in my head and I have no clue who sings it. The lyrics are, "Now everybody thinks that they're in love. They're dead wrong."
> >
> > I need help!
>
the name of the song is dead wrong by Frausbot
# 6 18 years ago

>
> I need help!

The name of the song is dead wrong by frausdots
# 7 18 years ago

Kathy
Frausdot's "Dead Wrong"

> > Has anyone seen the America's Next Top Model marathon commercial on VH1? The song gets stuck in my head and I have no clue who sings it. The lyrics are, "Now everybody thinks that they're in love. They're dead wrong."
> >
> > I need help!
>
# 8 18 years ago

> >
> > I need help!

hahah yaaa me toooooo !!! wow i was jus lookn for the group who sings it rite now. plzzz lemme kno too
# 9 18 years ago

> >
> > I need help!
>

OMG i was just searching for this and i found nothing! im usually really good at finding put what a song is by just looking up some lyrics, but i've come up completely empty-handed, and it's bothering me a lot.

i have half a mind to call up VH1 and ask them myself...
# 10 18 years ago

heyyy i FINALLY found wut band sings the commercial song for the america's n.t.m. marathon. the band is frausdots. and the song is called DEAD WRONG. there u go :)
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread