search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Stoli frozen commercial (Stolichnaya)

(Messages 16 to 30 of 73 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 15 years ago

> > What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
>
# 17 15 years ago

> > What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
>
# 18 15 years ago

> > What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
>
lol i want it too its good
# 19 15 years ago

> > > What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
> >
>
It's a song by Massive Attack. I'm unsure which one, however. I'll report it if I find the song.
# 20 15 years ago

I read somewhere that the spot's music was done by Human, NY. Not sure, it might just be one of those specialty music studios.
# 21 15 years ago

> What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!

I think I found something that might help (I've been trying to figure it out myself - it's a sweet track). Check out http://www.adweek.com/aw/creative/best_spots_04/050114_13.jsp

It lists a music credit to "Human, NY" but I have no idea what that is.
# 22 15 years ago

> > > What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
> >
>
# 23 15 years ago

> ^ word... must have.. kind of a dark downbeat..
>
> comedy central and FX is the spot.. any ideas?
>
It's "Massive Attack - Future Proof".
# 24 15 years ago

Joya
I contacted the agency who created the commercial and they said it was created by a music house called Human who does music for commercials and such. So it's not a real song. :o( You can check it out here:

http://www.humanworldwide.com/Flash/index.html (look under reels and select the Stoli commercial)
# 25 15 years ago

ok, i did the research and found out that the track used in the commercial was done by human worldwide. (an ad-music firm) unfortunately its not a real song, just a short music clip made specifically for the stoli company. here's the rest of the info. humanworldwide.com if you want to visit the site.

Stolichnaya "Frozen Neighbors"
Publicis/New York
Creative Credits
Creative Directors: Duncan Marshall, Howard Willmott
Art Director: Della Mathew
Copywriter: Bryan Johnson
Agency Producer: Lauren Schneidmuller
Production Company: Partizan
Directors: Josh & Xander
Director of Photography: Brian Newman
Editor: Gary Knight/Final Cut, NY
Music: Human, NY
Sound Design: Roland Alley/Final Cut, NY
Principal Talent: Adina Cristescu, Claudio Istodor, Misu Dinvale, Gilda Stam.
# 26 15 years ago

i also neeed that song

but what i really want is a stream of the vidoe
# 27 15 years ago

> What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!
# 28 15 years ago

yea
> "What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!"
heck yea!! i wana play it loud in my car!!!!!!!!!!
# 29 15 years ago

# 30 15 years ago

What is the music they play where everything is frozen? They show a speaker that's frozen and playing sweet downbeat music! I want it!

Please Respond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Messages 16 to 30 of 73 (Page 2 of 5) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread