search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Popular HP commercial

(All 3 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

will
A few years ago there was an HP commercial for printers with a guy who brings a girl into his apartment and is showing her aroud the place. He has placed modified photos of himself around the room and she is looking at them with him. One he is with the Mona Lisa another I think is with him and the President. There are a bunch of other suspect images and she is just nodding her head as she views them, I think she make a comment about the one with the President.
Can someone PLEASE tell me the girls name or how I could find out.

thanks in advance
# 2 18 years ago

> A few years ago there was an HP commercial for printers with a guy who brings a girl into his apartment and is showing her aroud the place. He has placed modified photos of himself around the room and she is looking at them with him. One he is with the Mona Lisa another I think is with him and the President. There are a bunch of other suspect images and she is just nodding her head as she views them, I think she make a comment about the one with the President.
> Can someone PLEASE tell me the girls name or how I could find out.
>
> thanks in advance
# 3 18 years ago

> A few years ago there was an HP commercial for printers with a guy who brings a girl into his apartment and is showing her aroud the place. He has placed modified photos of himself around the room and she is looking at them with him. One he is with the Mona Lisa another I think is with him and the President. There are a bunch of other suspect images and she is just nodding her head as she views them, I think she make a comment about the one with the President.
> Can someone PLEASE tell me the girls name or how I could find out.
>
> thanks in advance
(All 3 messages )

This Thread

3 posts in this thread