search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

erin j.... singing a song called "my perfect ten" or "my perfect 10"

(Messages 16 to 20 of 20 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

Her name is Erin Jaimes, it's part of a Net10 promotion, a song written by Itaal Shur.
# 17 18 years ago

erin jaimes is the singer

her website is www.erinjaimes.com
# 18 18 years ago

Go to the following site: http://www.erinjaimes.com/

Under videos is the commercial for Net 10.

> Hi..i've been trying to find this song called "my perfect ten" or "my perfect 10" sang by a girl by the name of Erin J.... (not quite sure what her last name is). Possibly Jaime or Jaimes. Does anyone know her or the song ?
>
> Bob
# 19 12 years ago

Wow, 6 years later I ran across this thread. The Net10 song was, indeed, a jingle for the commercial but it was pretty obviously ripped off (or, um, inspiration for) by the jingle writer, from a song I wrote called "Soul Garden" which I had sent in for my audition - and which I later used the ad money to record on a studio album. I really appreciate the comments and the interest here, even if it's all outdated!
Peace,
Erin Jaimes
# 20 12 years ago

CharltonChars
It's Erin Jaimes. She has a website erinjaimes.com The song isn't on her album though. As far as I can tell, it never existed before the Net 10 commercial.
(Messages 16 to 20 of 20 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

20 posts in this thread