search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Female artist who sings song in CIBC commercial with pregnant woman

(Messages 16 to 30 of 32 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 2 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

Mandy
Chantal Kreviazuk - In this life
# 17 18 years ago

> Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
Chantal Kreviazuk song - In My Life
# 18 18 years ago

> Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
# 19 18 years ago

> > Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
> the artist is chantal kreviazuk, the song is "in this life"
# 20 18 years ago

# 21 18 years ago

> > > Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
> >
>
# 22 18 years ago

chantal kreviazuk "in this life"
# 23 18 years ago

chantal kreviazuk "in this life"
# 24 18 years ago

Chantal Kreviazuk - In This Life
# 25 18 years ago

AHHH!! i'm trying to figure out the same thing, i just saw the commercial 2 minutes ago!

anyone?
# 26 18 years ago

Have you had any answer yet since I'm searching the same thing....thanks
# 27 18 years ago

mr_nobody
"In this Life" by Chantal Kreviazuk
# 28 18 years ago

Her name is Chantal Kreviazuk and the song is called In This Life off of the What if It All Means Something LP (a very good CD, btw).
# 29 18 years ago

> > Also trying to find the name of the artist and song for this commercial. Please let me know if you find out!
>
# 30 18 years ago

>
(Messages 16 to 30 of 32 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 2 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread