search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

nissan commercial

(All 14 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

I want to know the song from a Nissan commercial but I thought the lyrics were like....stay as you are and you won't need a thing...or something...
# 2 13 years ago

stewboc
> I want to know the song from a Nissan commercial but I thought the lyrics were like....stay as you are and you won't need a thing...or something...
Try group called Span, Stay As You Are.
# 3 12 years ago

> I want to know the song from a Nissan commercial but I thought the lyrics were like....stay as you are and you won't need a thing...or something...
# 4 12 years ago

> > I want to know the song from a Nissan commercial but I thought the lyrics were like....stay as you are and you won't need a thing...or something...
>
# 5 12 years ago

> I want to know the song from a Nissan commercial but I thought the lyrics were like....love..love...tell me you love me.....
# 6 12 years ago

> I want to know the song from a Nissan commercial and the lyrics and what I thought would be the title are "You got nothing on me."
Commercial is the one that boasts the award that Nissan got.
# 7 12 years ago

I'd like to know the song and singer names from the 2006 Nissan Sentra TV commercial.
In this spot a young lady drives her Sentra to the beach while a feminine voice is singing. The song seems to be in Portuguese.
tanks in advance.
# 8 12 years ago

> I want to know the song from a Nissan commercial but I don't know the song name. It goes, "love me love me, say that you love me
# 9 12 years ago

> > I want to know the song from a Nissan commercial but I thought the lyrics were like....love..love...tell me you love me.....
# 10 12 years ago

> > I want to know the song from a Nissan commercial but I thought the lyrics were like....stay as you are and you won't need a thing...or something...
> Try group called Span, Stay As You Are.
I want to kno the song name of this Love me love me say that you love me. Its in the new commercial
# 11 12 years ago

> Try group called Span, Stay As You Are.
# 12 12 years ago

I want to see the spanish commercial where the red Titan comes up. My nephew is in it.

Thanks,

Eduardo
# 13 12 years ago

> I want to know the song from a Nissan commercial but I thought the lyrics were like....you got nothing on me.
# 14 12 years ago

(All 14 messages )

This Thread

14 posts in this thread