search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

!!!Sears new "Back to School" commercial music!!!

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

lola
hey, does anybody know what music is being played in the new sears commercial?? Thanks a million!
# 2 18 years ago

> hey, does anybody know what music is being played in the new sears commercial?? It's a song in spanish. Thanks a million!
# 3 18 years ago

> > hey, does anybody know what music is being played in the new sears commercial?? It's a song in spanish. Thanks a million!
>
# 4 18 years ago

Kim
check here for the answer...

http://www.b2g5.com/boards/board.cgi?action=read&id=1122736747&user=momp
# 5 18 years ago

The song is a cover of Skapulario's "Asi Soy" - covered by José Luis Pardo of Los Amigos Invisibles. It will be up soon on our website www.expansionteam.org (the music company that produced the new version)
# 6 17 years ago

> hey, does anybody know what music is being played in the new sears commercial?? Thanks a million!
You know the monkey song.. just hanging around?
# 7 18 years ago

pahoo31
> hey, does anybody know what music is being played in the new sears commercial?? Thanks a million!

funky bikini by ursula

# 8 18 years ago

diana

i'm looking for it too. is it about monkeys?
# 9 18 years ago

> > hey, does anybody know what music is being played in the new sears commercial?? It's a song in spanish. Thanks a million!
>
# 10 18 years ago

The song is Funky Bikini and the artist is Ursula 1000.
# 11 18 years ago

"Funky Bikini" by Ursula 1000
# 12 18 years ago

>
# 13 18 years ago

>
# 14 18 years ago

i don't know the spanish song, but i am trying to find out the song that's in the newest sears commercial with the girl walking down the street while her clothes change to the step of her feet. it sounds like a british band. do you know?

# 15 18 years ago

Hey, that music caught my ear too! Saw on another google search site that it might be Pernice Brothers "There Goes the Sun"
(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread