search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

dove

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 13 years ago

rosanna
Does anyone know if the actress in the new Dove chocolate commercial is Mini Driver? I have a bet that it's not.
# 2 13 years ago

> Does anyone know if the actress in the new Dove chocolate commercial is Mini Driver? I have a bet that it's not.

i was wondering the same thing. my boyfriend and i have a huge bet, so did you ever find out the answer????
# 3 13 years ago

Me and my wife have the same bet! So does anyone know if it's Mini or not??

> > Does anyone know if the actress in the new Dove chocolate commercial is Mini Driver? I have a bet that it's not.
>
> i was wondering the same thing. my boyfriend and i have a huge bet, so did you ever find out the answer????
# 4 13 years ago

I emailed "Dove" since my dh & I had a bet on it too, & this is what they wrote back:

In response to your email regarding DOVE COOKIES BRAND MY MOMENT, MY DOVE.

Thank you for your email.

We're pleased to hear that you enjoy our latest DOVE COOKIES BRAND MY MOMENT, MY DOVE commercial.

The actress in our advertisement is not Minnie Driver. At the actors request for privacy, we are unable to provide the name of the actress.

Have a great day!

Your Friends at Masterfoods USA
A Division of Mars, Incorporated

# 5 13 years ago

d.kidd
We just bet some booty on the same thing. I said it was Mini, and my wife says, "no". We have the "nasty" on the line. How do we find out?
# 6 13 years ago

Lucki
My husband and I also have a bet going! He thinks it's Minnie Driver and I KNOW it's not! But I can't prove it, there is NOTHING on the commercial anywhere. Does anyone know??
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread