search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

The human size clear plastic balls in commercial

(All 2 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 10 years ago

What are those human sized plastic balls called, used to roll down hill that are in the auto commercial. And where can I purchase one ?
# 2 10 years ago

its called zorbing
(All 2 messages )

This Thread

2 posts in this thread

Posting Rules
Anonymous users may post new threads
Anonymous users may post replies
Logged in users may post new threads
Logged in users may post replies
Post attachments is off
Post editing is off

All times are GMT+1.
The date and time now is Mon Oct 15 18:19:26 2018.
Tell us what you like, or dislike:

(Optional) Leave your email to let us contact you to follow up on your feedback. Your email address will be kept private.

Leave feedback!  X