search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

FORD EDGE: I like to live on the edge

(Messages 16 to 30 of 147 (Page 2 of 10) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

> What is the name of the song in the new Ford Edge commercial ( I like to live on the edge) ?
# 17 17 years ago

> What is the name of the song in the new Ford Edge commercial ( I like to live on the edge) ?
# 18 17 years ago

# 19 17 years ago

# 20 17 years ago

# 21 17 years ago

This song is called Miles and Miles by Dee. It's available for FREE at the ford website,

http://www.fordvehicles.com/crossovers/edge/allnew/
# 22 17 years ago

Answer: DEE is the artist. I think it's called "Miles and Miles."
# 23 17 years ago

# 24 17 years ago

# 25 17 years ago

# 26 17 years ago

# 27 17 years ago

# 28 17 years ago

# 29 17 years ago

# 30 17 years ago

Did you find out the name to the song?
(Messages 16 to 30 of 147 (Page 2 of 10) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread