search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

New Lincoln MKZ Commercial

(Messages 16 to 30 of 54 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 17 years ago

> What is the name of the song played in the new Lincoln MKZ spot?

I know, I want to know too!
# 17 17 years ago

> > What is the name of the song played in the new Lincoln MKZ spot?.
>
> A mom drives an MKX to the beach and she and her 3 kids get out of the MKX and get ready to go surfing .... what's the song and who's the artisit? It's driving me crazy! Thanks!!!!
> that song is by Santo and Jonny and is called sleepwalk
# 18 17 years ago

i wanna know too!
# 19 17 years ago

It's a Santo and Johnny song, but NOT "Sleepwalk". I think it's "Teardrop", but it's been so long since I've heard it, I can't be sure. They have a greatest hits CD on Amazon and I'm pretty sure it'll be on that. Hope this helps.

>
> A mom drives an MKX to the beach and she and her 3 kids get out of the MKX and get ready to go surfing .... what's the song and who's the artisit? It's driving me crazy! Thanks!!!!
>
# 20 17 years ago

> A mom drives an MKX to the beach and she and her 3 kids get out of the MKX and get ready to go surfing ....

The song is sleepwalk by Santo & Johnny
# 21 17 years ago

>
>
I would like to know the name of the Asian/Polynesian male in the ad, and what else has he done!
# 22 17 years ago

>
>
Hell with the song who is the mom?
# 23 17 years ago

It's Santo & Johnny - Sleep Walk 1959
# 24 17 years ago

NK
I believe the song is "Goodnight My Love" by Jesse Belvin. It was featured at the end of the movie "La Bamba"

> What is the name of the song played in the new Lincoln MKZ spot?.
>
>
# 25 17 years ago

>
>
# 26 17 years ago

> > What is the name of the song played in the new Lincoln MKZ spot?
>
# 27 17 years ago

Dalton
> > > What is the name of the song played in the new Lincoln MKZ spot?
> >
> "Get a Move On" by Mr. Scruff
no mr.scruff did their previous commercials but really I guess it depends on which specific car commercial you are talking about. the new car commercial with the jazz is a great song but I have NO CLUE who it is
# 28 15 years ago

I used to deejay the track in the commercial. I THINK it's a Crystal Method track. g
# 29 15 years ago

Crystal Method - High Roller
# 30 15 years ago

The Name Of The Song Is "Space Oddity" David Bowie.
(Messages 16 to 30 of 54 (Page 2 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread