search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

clorox mermaid

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

does anyone know the name and artist of the song that is played on the Clorox Bathroom Spray Cleaner commercial where the little girl is playing mermaid in the bathtub? That song is so beautiful I play it again and again on my DVR and would love to download it.
# 2 17 years ago

The music is an origninal piece done for this commercial. The music company Amber Music did the score for both this Clorox commercial and another one in the campaign called "Pirate." DDB San Francisco is the ad agency for Clorox.

> does anyone know the name and artist of the song that is played on the Clorox Bathroom Spray Cleaner commercial where the little girl is playing mermaid in the bathtub? That song is so beautiful I play it again and again on my DVR and would love to download it.
# 3 17 years ago

Did you ever find the song/artist. Funny thing is I do the same thing and I am on the same search. I would appreciate the help.

John W.

> does anyone know the name and artist of the song that is played on the Clorox Bathroom Spray Cleaner commercial where the little girl is playing mermaid in the bathtub? That song is so beautiful I play it again and again on my DVR and would love to download it.
# 4 17 years ago

How do you listen to it! I really love this piece to.

>

> The music is an origninal piece done for this commercial. The music company Amber Music did the score for both this Clorox commercial and another one in the campaign called "Pirate." DDB San Francisco is the ad agency for Clorox.
>
> > does anyone know the name and artist of the song that is played on the Clorox Bathroom Spray Cleaner commercial where the little girl is playing mermaid in the bathtub? That song is so beautiful I play it again and again on my DVR and would love to download it.
>
# 5 16 years ago

> How do you listen to it! I really love this piece to.
>
> >
>
> > The music is an origninal piece done for this commercial. The music company Amber Music did the score for both this Clorox commercial and another one in the campaign called "Pirate." DDB San Francisco is the ad agency for Clorox.
> >
> > > does anyone know the name and artist of the song that is played on the Clorox Bathroom Spray Cleaner commercial where the little girl is playing mermaid in the bathtub? That song is so beautiful I play it again and again on my DVR and would love to download it.
> >
>
# 6 16 years ago

We saw your comment on the music for the Clorox commercial “Mermaid.” We wanted to let you know that the song is now available for the first time in an extended version, along with its partner song, “Pirates,” on a charity album called THE BLUE SKY PROJECT: A CLOROX CHARITY COLLECTION. Sales of the album will benefit a charity called Music In Schools Today (mustcreate.org), which benefits music in public schools. We hope you like the music. It’s for a good cause. Thanks for your interest! Your Friends at The Blue Sky Project CDBABY: http://cdbaby.com/cd/blueskyproj ITUNES: http://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/stat?id=MeJfNohy0ZU&offerid=78941&type=3&subid=0&tmpid=1826&RD_PARM1=http%253A%252F%252Fphobos.apple.com%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fi%253D275365388%2526id%253D275365338%2526s%253D143441%2526partnerId%253D30
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread