search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Lipitor commercial with Dr Jarvik

(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

Does anyone know what building is in the background of the lipitor commercial that features Dr. Jarvik?
# 2 17 years ago

> Does anyone know what building is in the background of the lipitor commercial that features Dr. Jarvik?

Yes... It's the new Calatrava-designed Quadracci Pavilion at the Milwaukee Art Museum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA.
# 3 17 years ago

I am pretty sure it is the Milwaukee Art Museum

> Does anyone know what building is in the background of the lipitor commercial that features Dr. Jarvik?
# 4 17 years ago

It's the Milwaukee Art Museum. The addition they filmed in was designed by Santiago Calatrava.
# 5 17 years ago

# 6 17 years ago

> > Does anyone know what building is in the background of the lipitor commercial that features Dr. Jarvik?
>
it's the milwaukee art museum by santiago calatrava
# 7 17 years ago

# 8 17 years ago

# 9 17 years ago

It looks like the new wing of the Milwaukee Art Museum by Santiago Calatrava.
# 10 17 years ago

I'm wondering the same thing-I think it's the art museum in Milwaukee-I was there this summer,the big white wings are "butterfly" wings that actually move slowly up and down.
# 11 17 years ago

> > Does anyone know what building is in the background of the lipitor commercial that features Dr. Jarvik?
>
I was wondering the same thing. It looks like the Milwaukee Art Museum by Santiago Calatrava- but I'm not positive. I'll keep looking
# 12 17 years ago

Did you ever get a response to your question about the building in the background of the commercial?
# 13 17 years ago

It's the Brooklyn Museum - specifically the addition to the Brooklyn Museum on Eastern Parkway and Washington Ave.in Brooklyn. It was designed by Polshek + Partners Architects in NYC.

It is NOT a hospital as portrayed.
# 14 17 years ago

> The first series of the commerical used the Calatrava designed Art Museum on Milwaukee's lakefront...but there is now a second one/made over to look like some sort of a lab in the middle of an urban setting. Does anyone know what/where this building is?
# 15 17 years ago

Hello, That's the Brooklyn Museum! More photos here:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/brooklynmuseum/pool/
(Messages 1 to 15 of 22 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 7 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread