search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

verizon

(All 10 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where the phone is covered in chocolate and it melts off the phone. its a girl singing.
# 2 17 years ago

> Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where the phone is covered in chocolate and it melts off the phone. its a girl singing.
# 3 17 years ago

> > Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where the phone is covered in chocolate and it melts off the phone. its a girl singing.
>

I am trying to figure this out too!! HELP! Their are actually a lot of peeps looking for this info!
# 4 17 years ago

> Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where the phone is covered in chocolate and it melts off the phone. its a girl singing.

IT IS CALLED strict machine BY goldfrapp
# 5 17 years ago

Ashley
> > > Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where the phone is covered in chocolate and it melts off the phone. its a girl singing.
> >
>
> I am trying to figure this out too!! HELP! Their are actually a lot of peeps looking for this info!
> >
>
>Me too! Lol...
It sounds like something from Goldfrapp though...
# 6 17 years ago

> > > > Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where the phone is covered in chocolate and it melts off the phone. its a girl singing.
> > >
> >
> > I am trying to figure this out too!! HELP! Their are actually a lot of peeps looking for this info!
> > >
> >
> >Me too! Lol...
> It sounds like something from Goldfrapp though...
>

sounds like a cross between pink floyd and blondie... cool tune
# 7 17 years ago

Hi! The song in question, which is also used in the new Nip/Tuck series promo, is "Strict Machine", by Goldfrapp.

> > > > Hi does anyone know the name of the song playing in the background of the new verizon wireless commercial. Its the one where the phone is covered in chocolate and it melts off the phone. its a girl singing.
> > >
> >
> > I am trying to figure this out too!! HELP! Their are actually a lot of peeps looking for this info!
> > >
> >
> >Me too! Lol...
>
# 8 17 years ago

It is Goldfrapp, actually. The song is "Strict Machine" and is also used in the new season's Nip/Tuck promo.

> > >
> >
> > >
> >
> >Me too! Lol...
>
# 9 17 years ago

The commercial's song is "Strict Machine" from Goldfrapp's 2003 CD, "Black Cherry."
# 10 17 years ago

The commercial's song is "Strict Machine" from Goldfrapp's 2003 CD, "Black Cherry."
(All 10 messages )

This Thread

10 posts in this thread