search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

target commercial

(All 4 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 17 years ago

anybody know the name of the song in the commercial for target that goes something like "gotta gotta get it and i gotta get more, ya know i really want it and i gotta get more"
# 2 17 years ago

> anybody know the name of the song in the commercial for target that goes something like "gotta gotta get it and i gotta get more, ya know i really want it and i gotta get more"

The song you are asking about was composed and written by Transcenders, a music production unit based in Los Angeles. It features the vocals of Kim Hill and Josef Lord. Check their website at www.transcenders.tv
# 3 17 years ago

> > anybody know the name of the song in the commercial for target that goes something like "gotta gotta get it and i gotta get more, ya know i really want it and i gotta get more"
>
>
> The song you are asking about was composed and written by Transcenders, a music production unit based in Los Angeles. It features the vocals of Kim Hill and Josef Lord. Check their website at www.transcenders.tv

You can buy the mp3 of this song online. It's called, "I Want More" by Ragg from their 2001 album, "Room for Clowns"
# 4 17 years ago

> > > anybody know the name of the song in the commercial for target that goes something like "gotta gotta get it and i gotta get more, ya know i really want it and i gotta get more"
> >
> >
> > The song you are asking about was composed and written by Transcenders, a music production unit based in Los Angeles. It features the vocals of Kim Hill and Josef Lord. Check their website at www.transcenders.tv
>
> You can buy the mp3 of this song online. It's called, "I Want More" by Ragg from their 2001 album, "Room for Clowns"
>
Thanks very much - I was looking for this for a long time.
(All 4 messages )

This Thread

4 posts in this thread