search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

new Lg commercial - jazz tune?

(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages Post Reply
# 16 16 years ago

Old thread I know, but I just love that song and I was wondering if anyone knows the artist of the remix. I can't contact the starter of this thread by email for some reason....
# 17 16 years ago

> Does anyone know the jazz tune in the new LG commercial. The one with the female in the blue dress? Its advertizing their new steam washer...
# 18 16 years ago

> Does anyone know the jazz tune in the new LG commercial. The one with the female in the blue dress? Its advertizing their new steam washer...
Yes, it's a cover of Jens Lekman's Sweet Summer's Night on Hammer Hill
# 19 16 years ago

> > Does anyone know the jazz tune in the new LG commercial. The one with the female in the blue dress? Its advertizing their new steam washer...
>
> >>The song is called A Sweet Summer's Night on Hammer Hill by Jens Lekman (he's a Swedish artist). The commercial uses a clip of the song's beginning w/o lyrics I believe.

I FIND THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE SAME BURNING QUESTION. IT'S ACTUALLY NOT A JENS LEKMAN SONG. LG HIRED PAUL BRILL TO COMPOSE AN ORIGINAL SONG EXPRESSLY FOR THE COMMERCIAL. HOWEVER, THE CHORD PROGRESSION, HORNS, AND RHYTHMICS (NOT TO MENTION THE OLDIES THROWBACK) SOUND LIKE IT WAS LIFTED FROM THE OLDIES CLASSIC CALLED "(Love Is Like A) Heat Wave" BY Martha Reeves & The Vandellas. THE LG SONG SOUNDED TOO FAMILIAR TO ME TO BE AN ORIGINAL OR A LEKMAN SONG (WHOM I LOVE).
# 20 16 years ago

hello all.. i am in love with that Jazz tune. Can someone please tell me the name of that tune.. and who its played by
# 21 16 years ago

> > Does anyone know the jazz tune in the new LG commercial. The one with the female in the blue dress? Its advertizing their new steam washer...
>
> The song is A Sweet Summer's Night on Hammer Hill (the tune in the commercial is just the song w/o lyrics I believe).

The song is by Jens Lekman
called A Sweet Summer's Night on Hammerhill.
# 22 16 years ago

>
> The song is A Sweet Summer's Night on Hammer Hill (the tune in the commercial is just the song w/o lyrics I believe).

The song is "Heat Wave" My Martha Reeve, although the instrumental version. Now my turn, where can I download that commercial? I need it!
# 23 15 years ago

You are all wrong. I am sorry to say but the song was created just for that commercial And never was made into a real song the makers name is Paul Brill
(Messages 16 to 23 of 23 (Page 2 of 2) ) << Last 15 messages

This Thread

23 posts in this thread