search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

The Song in the Marines Commercial

(All 7 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Is there someone out there who knows who did the music in the "Be one of the few. The Proud. The Marines." commercial?
# 2 17 years ago

> Is there someone out there who knows who did the music in the "Be one of the few. The Proud. The Marines." commercial?

Check adtunes.com. It is probably "Preparations for Battle" on the album from the soundtrack to the movie "Glory".

I'm still waiting to receive my copy, so I can't say for sure yet, but the sample on Amazon.com suggests it is the same music.

It is beautiful.
# 3 17 years ago

Carlo
Hmm... Thanks for the answer man, but actually it's not the right one.

The commercial I am thinking of is a kind of platform adventure/ trial. The marine has to run over a narrow bridge and fight a dragon...

I might be wrong with the claim I mentioned, but the ad is the one with the dragon.

> Is there someone out there who knows who did the music in the "Be one of the few. The Proud. The Marines." commercial?
# 4 17 years ago

The music I was looking for is not Preparations for Battle. That might be from another Marines commercial.

> > Is there someone out there who knows who did the music in the "Be one of the few. The Proud. The Marines." commercial?
>
> Check adtunes.com. It is probably "Preparations for Battle" on the album from the soundtrack to the movie "Glory".
>
> I'm still waiting to receive my copy, so I can't say for sure yet, but the sample on Amazon.com suggests it is the same music.
>
> It is beautiful.
>
# 5 17 years ago

i was wondering if you got the answer to that question. I've been trying to find it also. It's the same music that precedes the Sean Hannity Radio Show.

# 6 17 years ago

i dont know
# 7 16 years ago

pretty sure you're thinking of "O Fortuna"
(All 7 messages )

This Thread

7 posts in this thread