search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Beautiful Inked Henna or Exotic Buildings

(The only message ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Would like to ask if anyone knows what commercial I am talking about I believe it is in English and USA commercial but I can not find any information in average Net Search with the Search Engines...this prompted me to enter into a chat with GOOD LANDS and good people...if anyone may know what pr or where I may locate this commercial I would ejoy an Email to Sfmtht@yahoo.com with an Attachment of the commercial or their Idea.

There are Many beautiful Highly "exotic" Inked buildings and animals cascading across the screen while a woman is speaking about someithing I hope itis a phone commercial the lady is blue eyes and blue silver Hair...many examples too fast would like to draw them for myself or find more for I draw and appreciate the person that designed that particular commercial to give to everyone...but I got so lost the first time I saw it I did not pay any attention to anything other than what those Inked Buildgings and animals and temples looked like ...then back to our Show ! ...Thanks !
(The only message )

This Thread

Only 1 post in this thread yet