search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Harrison Ford/Dr. Seuss NFL commercial

(All 6 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I'm going craxy trying to find out the title and artist of the xylophone/vibraphone song played during the NFL commercial featuring Harrison Ford reciting Dr. Seuss' "Oh the Places You Will Go." Please anyone...HELP.

Thanks
# 2 18 years ago

> I'm going craxy trying to find out the title and artist of the xylophone/vibraphone song played during the NFL commercial featuring Harrison Ford reciting Dr. Seuss' "Oh the Places You Will Go." Please anyone...HELP.
>
> Thanks
# 3 18 years ago

This commercial played at the beginning of Super Bowl XL on February 5th.

>I'm going craxy trying to find out the title and artist of the xylophone/vibraphone song played during the NFL commercial featuring Harrison Ford reciting Dr. Seuss' "Oh the Places You Will Go." Please anyone...HELP.
>
> Thanks
# 4 18 years ago

ws
Hans Zimmer - You're So Cool
it was in True Romance
# 5 18 years ago

> Hans Zimmer - You're So Cool
> it was in True Romance........yes it was, Does anyone know where to find the percussion sheet music for You're So Cool aby Hans Zimmer? Please email me at lemros@hotmail.com if you do. Thanks!
# 6 18 years ago

> This commercial played at the beginning of Super Bowl XL on February 5th.
>
> >I'm going craxy trying to find out the title and artist of the xylophone/vibraphone song played during the NFL commercial featuring Harrison Ford reciting Dr. Seuss' "Oh the Places You Will Go." Please anyone...HELP.
> >
> > Thanks
>

You can find it on the sound track for True Romance with christian slater Patrica Arkette
(All 6 messages )

This Thread

6 posts in this thread