search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

Amare Stoudamire Nike Commercial music

(Messages 1 to 15 of 25 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 10 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Anyone know the music used for the Nike Amare Stoudamire Nike ad where he dunks and comes face to face with a female ballplayer...the music is a sinister hip hop beat, hypnotic drum snare...
# 2 18 years ago

david
> Anyone know the music used for the Nike Amare Stoudamire Nike ad where he dunks and comes face to face with a female ballplayer...the music is a sinister hip hop beat, hypnotic drum snare...

it's by rob dougan, the name of the song is clubbed to death, i heard it like 3 years ago on a skate video, daweon song vs. rodney mullen.
# 3 18 years ago

> Anyone know the music used for the Nike Amare Stoudamire Nike ad where he dunks and comes face to face with a female ballplayer...the music is a sinister hip hop beat, hypnotic drum snare...
# 4 18 years ago

# 5 18 years ago

> Anyone know the music used for the Nike Amare Stoudamire Nike ad where he dunks and comes face to face with a female ballplayer...the music is a sinister hip hop beat, hypnotic drum snare...Amare says in voice over, "Tell me I can't"...not the one with the other sports figures, just him, balling, rehabbing his injury...Anyone????
# 6 18 years ago

> > Anyone know the music used for the Nike Amare Stoudamire Nike ad where he dunks and comes face to face with a female ballplayer...the music is a sinister hip hop beat, hypnotic drum snare...
>
>
> it's by rob dougan, the name of the song is clubbed to death, i heard it like 3 years ago on a skate video, daweon song vs. rodney mullen.

THANKS! THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE!!!
# 7 18 years ago

> > Anyone know the music used for the Nike Amare Stoudamire Nike ad where he dunks and comes face to face with a female ballplayer...the music is a sinister hip hop beat, hypnotic drum snare...Amare says in voice over, "Tell me I can't"...not the one with the other sports figures, just him, balling, rehabbing his injury...Anyone????
>
THANKS GOT THAT, THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE
# 8 18 years ago

> > > Anyone know the music used for the Nike Amare Stoudamire Nike ad where he dunks and comes face to face with a female ballplayer...the music is a sinister hip hop beat, hypnotic drum snare...Amare says in voice over, "Tell me I can't"...not the one with the other sports figures, just him, balling, rehabbing his injury...Anyone????
> >
> THANKS GOT THAT, THIS IS WHY I LOVE THIS SITE
# 9 18 years ago

It's Rob D - Clubbed To Death. Off of the original matrix movie soundtrack.
# 10 18 years ago

Its "Clubbed to death" from Rob Dougan
# 11 18 years ago

David
It's from Rob Dougan and it is called "Clubbed To Death" you can find it along with his whole album on iTunes
# 12 18 years ago

The song is called : Clubbed To Death By Rob Dougan
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

Did anyone find this yet?
(Messages 1 to 15 of 25 (Page 1 of 2) ) Next 10 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread