search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

i need to know the name of the song in the new visa add !!!!!!!! somebody tell me before i go mad!! please

(Messages 16 to 30 of 38 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 8 messages >> Post Reply
# 16 18 years ago

ingose
> i heard the backing track in the new visa add and thought it was realli unbelievable and i need to know the song from it. please somebody tell me the name of the song!!!! anyone know it ...... the only words i can make out in the add are the words; another day, just believe.. i think thats the words!! anyone help me please?
>

Artist is Telepopmusik, the track is Breathe. Great stuff. Hope i could help
# 17 18 years ago

Hey Decky!

I found the answer just now! Saw the VISA advert for the 1st time and loved the song! It's "Just Breathe" by Telepopmusik.

Enjoy!

Andrew

> i heard the backing track in the new visa add and thought it was realli unbelievable and i need to know the song from it. please somebody tell me the name of the song!!!! anyone know it ...... the only words i can make out in the add are the words; another day, just believe.. i think thats the words!! anyone help me please?
>
# 18 18 years ago

The track name is Breathe, the artist is Telepopmusik
>
# 19 18 years ago

Xanoco
press play in this web page:

http://webjay.org/iteminfo/6931832/197bbc98d1fc00e8be35aff30a50465c

:)

" just breath - telepopmusik "
# 20 18 years ago

Telepopmusik - Breathe
# 21 18 years ago

telepopmusik - breathe
# 22 18 years ago

>
OI!

the song is called "Breathe (Remix By 2 Square)" and is by a band called telepopmusic (with little lines over the e's)

the words are "another day, just believe, another day, just breathe"

the song is available through itunes.

x
# 23 18 years ago

>
OI!

the song is called "Breathe (Remix By 2 Square)" and is by a band called telepopmusic (with little lines over the e's)

the words are "another day, just believe, another day, just breathe"

the song is available through itunes.

x
# 24 18 years ago

I'm with you dude. Totally chilled, need to find out what it is!!!
# 25 18 years ago

>
breathe by telepopmusik
# 26 18 years ago

its "just breathe" by Telepopmusik from iceland! its amazing
# 27 18 years ago

It's "Breathe" by Telepopmusik - on iTunes now!
# 28 18 years ago

lmineiro
Telepopmusik - Breathe
# 29 18 years ago

Telepopmusik - Breathe

ur welcome:D
i was wonderin aswell if any1 else is stuck with the same prob with a diff ad go on
www.commercialbreaksandbeats.co.uk
thts where i found it!
# 30 18 years ago

found a better one
www.nothingnet.fsnet.co.uk/tvadmusic/
:)
(Messages 16 to 30 of 38 (Page 2 of 3) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 8 messages >>

This Thread

30 posts in this thread