search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

chase credit card commercial

(Messages 31 to 45 of 56 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 11 messages >> Post Reply
# 31 18 years ago

> Can you help me identify the name of the song played in the latest chase credit card commercial where a father lays his daughter in bed and the credit card shown is a diney chase card
# 32 18 years ago

> Can you help me identify the name of the song played in the latest chase credit card commercial where they show a mans progression through his life and the final message is that there's chase card for every occasion?

Thank you.
Oliver Cuason
# 33 18 years ago

> Can you help me identify the name of the song played in the latest chase credit card commercial where a father lays his daughter in bed and the credit card shown is a diney chase card
# 34 18 years ago

# 35 17 years ago

amie

The song is 100 years by Five For Fighting. You can also watch the commercial and listen to that part of the song here http://play.rbn.com/play.asx?url=chase/chase/wmdemand/2005-3664/2005-3664_3.wmv&proto=mms?mswmext=.asx

I saw the commercial and loved that song too. Hope u'll enjoy it.

Best,
# 36 17 years ago

# 37 17 years ago

# 38 17 years ago

Hey I don't know the name, It might be called "Sixteen" but it's for sure by The Dave Matthews Band. Do you have the clip saved and you could maybe e-mail it to me as an attachment? I need it for a media brand-loyalty presentation i'm giving tomorrow and I can't find it anywhere.

# 39 17 years ago

The band is Five for Fightiing

the song 100 years
# 40 17 years ago

# 41 17 years ago

# 42 17 years ago

# 43 17 years ago

> > Can you help me identify the name of the song played in the latest chase credit card commercial where a father lays his daughter in bed and the credit card shown is a diney chase card
>
# 44 17 years ago

Shasha
# 45 17 years ago

Shasha
> Can you help me identify the name of the song played in the latest chase credit card commercial where a father lays his daughter in bed and the credit card shown is a disney chase card
(Messages 31 to 45 of 56 (Page 3 of 4) ) << Last 15 messages | Next 11 messages >>

This Thread

45 posts in this thread