search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

chase credit card commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 56 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Can you help me identify the name of the song played in the latest chase credit card commercial where a father lays his daughter in bed and the credit card shown is a diney chase card
# 2 18 years ago

> Can you help me identify the name of the song played in the latest chase credit card commercial where a father lays his daughter in bed and the credit card shown is a diney chase card
# 3 18 years ago

> > Can you help me identify the name of the song played in the latest chase credit card commercial where a father lays his daughter in bed and the credit card shown is a diney chase card
>
THE BAND IS FIVE FOR FIGHTING SONG IS 100 YEARS
# 4 18 years ago

> Can you help me identify the name of the song played in the latest chase credit card commercial where a father lays his daughter in bed and the credit card shown is a diney chase card
# 5 18 years ago

> > Can you help me identify the name of the song played in the latest chase credit card commercial where a father lays his daughter in bed and the credit card shown is a diney chase card
>
# 6 18 years ago

# 7 18 years ago

# 8 18 years ago

"100 Years" by Five for Fighting. It was also used as the song in the series finale of "JAG".
# 9 18 years ago

The song is called "100 Years" by Five for Fightng. Awesome song!

# 10 18 years ago

# 11 18 years ago

Katie
The song is "100 years" by Five for Fighting.

# 12 18 years ago

the name of the song is "100 years" by five for fighting
# 13 18 years ago

# 14 18 years ago

# 15 18 years ago

(Messages 1 to 15 of 56 (Page 1 of 4) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread