search user
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

chase credit card commercial

(Messages 1 to 15 of 34 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >> Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

I was trying to find the musical artists name on the current chase credit card commercial. It is a guy with a real high voice and some of the lyrics are " making his waaaay back hooome" etc. please help
# 2 18 years ago

j.
> I was trying to find the musical artists name on the current chase credit card commercial. It is a guy with a real high voice and some of the lyrics are " making his waaaay back hooome" etc. please help

Five For Fighting - "100 Years"
# 3 18 years ago

I too am searching for the name of the artist. I believe the name of the song is For a Moment.

> I was trying to find the musical artists name on the current chase credit card commercial. It is a guy with a real high voice and some of the lyrics are " making his waaaay back hooome" etc. please help
# 4 18 years ago

# 5 18 years ago

If you find out please let me know. Thanks
# 6 18 years ago

> > I was trying to find the musical artists name on the current chase credit card commercial. It is a guy with a real high voice and some of the lyrics are " making his waaaay back hooome" etc. please help
>
>
> If you find out please let me know. Thanks
# 7 18 years ago

Who is the artist that sings a song in the current chase commercial with the lyrics "...for a moment"

> I too am searching for the name of the artist. I believe the name of the song is For a Moment.
>
> > I was trying to find the musical artists name on the current chase credit card commercial. It is a guy with a real high voice and some of the lyrics are " making his waaaay back hooome" etc. please help
>
# 8 18 years ago

I was searching for this for the past couple weeks. The song's called 100 years sung by Five for Fighting.
# 9 18 years ago

SPrevost
The song is "100 Years" by Five for Fighting. I Love this song!

> I too am searching for the name of the artist. I believe the name of the song is For a Moment.
>
>
# 10 18 years ago

i just figured it out!! it's called '100 years' by five for fighting :)
# 11 18 years ago

If you've seen the Chase Manhattan Bank Visa Mastercard commercial, with the piano playing, and the man going through various stages of life (graduation, marriage, children), maybe you've wondered "who sings that song" or "what song is that?" Lyrics such as "I'm 15 for a moment"... Or maybe the one with the little girl growing up and ending on her Wedding Day?

Well, I have the answers for you!

***Updated with new "Suprise Birthday" commercial - see below***

The song used with the man going through life's various stages is by Five for Fighting called 100 Years and can be found on their album "The Battle For Everything." You might recall that voice from the previous hit "Superman (It's Not Easy)."

Also available at iTunes in either the album version 100 Years on the live accoustic version 100 Years.

The commercial is called "Life" and can be viewed online here. The ads were produced by mcgarrybowen New York.
# 12 18 years ago

That song has been haunting me for at least 2 months. Did you get the answer?

# 13 18 years ago

"100 years" by Five for Fighting
# 14 18 years ago

I have been searching for this song as well and finally found it tonight. I searched for the words "for a moment" and chase credit card. The band is called Five for Fighting and the song is "100 years."

> I too am searching for the name of the artist. I believe the name of the song is
For a Moment.
>
>
# 15 18 years ago

jbrown101st

i was lookin for that too!
(Messages 1 to 15 of 34 (Page 1 of 3) ) Next 15 messages >>

This Thread

15 posts in this thread