search user
Advert
Advert
Clipland Forum TV Commercials

comcast high speed internet commercial

(All 11 messages ) Post Reply
# 1 18 years ago

Gia
Does anyone know the song from the comcast high speed internet with video mail commercial? Its the one where the guy is playing air drums and almost falls off his seat.
# 2 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the comcast high speed internet with video mail commercial? Its the one where the guy is playing air drums and almost falls off his seat.

Don't know the tune....but HE is a real looker. Want to see him in other commercials !!!
# 3 18 years ago

> Does anyone know the song from the comcast high speed internet with video mail commercial? Its the one where the guy is playing air drums and almost falls off his seat.
i dont know but im pretty sure its journey or soemthing like that
# 4 18 years ago

> > Does anyone know the song from the comcast high speed internet with video mail commercial? Its the one where the guy is playing air drums and almost falls off his seat.
> i dont know but im pretty sure its journey or soemthing like that

> does anyone know the the name and singer/group for the songs on the Comcast commercial with the two old people dancing?
# 5 18 years ago

> > > Does anyone know the song from the comcast high speed internet with video mail commercial? Its the one where the guy is playing air drums and almost falls off his seat.
> > i dont know but im pretty sure its journey or soemthing like that
>
> > does anyone know the the name and singer/group for the songs on the Comcast commercial with the two old people dancing?
# 6 18 years ago

> > > Does anyone know the song from the comcast high speed internet with video mail commercial? Its the one where the guy is playing air drums and almost falls off his seat.
>
> > does anyone know the the name and singer/group for the songs on the Comcast commercial with the two old people dancing?
# 7 18 years ago

comcast
# 8 18 years ago

>

I like that hip-hop song too. If anyone knows that song, please let me know.
# 9 18 years ago

>
# 10 18 years ago

Where can I dl the old people dancing clip?

>
# 11 18 years ago

>The Music is performed by "Pink Noise" out of NYC. What you hear is all there is to the song, pity, it sounds like it would be a hell of a tune. The Drummer is an actor out of Canada.

(All 11 messages )

This Thread

11 posts in this thread